PROMISE! (Mark Kruger x Shy! Reader)

A little boy about six year old, with blonde hair and teal eyes was playing with a little girl of same age with (h/c) and (e/c). They were kicking a ball around while playing. 

"When i'll grow up i'll be an amazing player." The boy said smiling at the girl. She hummed. 

"Yep, I will and we'll play together." She giggled as they both were playing, both of their moms was sitting on a bench nearby, watching their children playing happily. 

"(y/n), pass it here." The boy said to the girl named (y/n) as she pass the ball to him. He shot the ball and it went in. 

"Yes, I did it." He said excitedly as the girl smile. "That was great." They played for about an hour or so, until their moms called them. They both were neighbors. 

"Bye (y/n), i'll see ya tomorrow." They kids hugged as a goodbye and went to their home. The next day, the boy was waiting for his best friend. 

"huh? where is she? she's never late for playing soccer." He said wondering as he heard his name being called by a familiar voice, causing him to smile widely. 

"Mark!" She called the boy. Mark ran and hugged her. 

"Where were you, (Y/n)? I thought you won't come." Mark said as he looked at his friend who was crying. "What's wrong?" 

"Mark, we're moving." She said between her little sob. 

"What? You're moving?!" He asked. 

"We're moving to Japan because of my Job." You said as you hugged him. Now, you were a japanese but moved to America because of some reason, you were happy but sad at the same time. Happy because you're going back to your country. Sad because you have to leave your best friend. Mark was also crying. 

"Okay, let's promise one thing." He said. you nod. "When we met again, we'll play soccer again."

"Promise!" You both said interwining your small finger. 

"One more thing, Promise you'll marry me when we'll grow up." You said as you looked at him. He smile. "Promise."

8 YEARS LATER~

You were a representative of Inazuma Japan, (In my story girls can play in nationals and international.) The team has won many matches, there next match was against America. Right now you were practicing with the team. 

"[ H ]!!!" You shot your hissatsu as Endou stopped it with Ijigen the hand. 

"Your shot was amazing." Endou said grinning. 

"Thanks, but it isn't strong enough." You said whispering. 

"What?" Endou asked. 

"N-nothing." You were always been a shy one out of the whole team. The practice was over. But you were still practicing alone. You shot your hissatsu a several time. 

"I have to get stronger, I want to stand at the top of world with everyone but our next match is with Mark's team. Finally, I get to play soccer with Mark just like we promise." You said sighing. You saw Kino Aki coming toward you with a smile, and a tray of food. 

"I think you should rest a bit, (y/n)-chan, here's your food." You nod at her shyly, as you both sat on the bench.

"Nervous about tomorrow's match?" She asked as you nod. "To be honest, I'm too. My friends ichinose and domon is in america's team. It's kinda hard who should I cheer for." She said smiling sadly. 

"My childhood friend, Mark is there too, I promise to him that we'll play soccer again, but this time time, i'm playing against him." You said shuttering a bit. You sighed as you finished your dinner.

TIMESKIP~

The match with america was start, They were in lead by two points while japan only score one point. You were on bench watching Mark, and his new hissatsu with Dylan, The Unicorn Boost. It sure was amazing. Coach looked at you.

"Get ready, (L/n), you're up." He said. You nod. "H-hai!" As you stretched a bit. You got in place of Kiyama Hiroto, who gave you a high five and good luck. 

Mark smile as he saw you entering the field. You score a goal with your new hissatsu that you practicing before. 

"You're amazing, (y/n)." Mark said as you blush, The match ended with 3-2, japan wins. After the match, you went towards the america locker room and saw Mark standing at the door. He ran and hug you. You hugged him back. 

"We play soccer again, Mark, like we promise." You said blushing. 

"Yes! (Y/n), I really like you, ever since you left I was alone. but now I see you, i'm so happy." He said as he kissed you and kissed back. Both of you pulled away.

"I-I lik-- No, I-i L-love you, M-mark." You said with a blush.

"I love you too." He kissed you.

EXTENDED VERSION~

"Hey, (y/n), do you remember the other promise we make." 

"No, Mark, I don't." 

"We PROMISE that we married when we grow up."

"*Blush like Crazy*"

   THE END~

Hope you guys like it, and thank you so much for reading my stories. I love you all. This was requested by @Puffy_The_Quoter. Sorry if the reader isn't shy. Anyway hope you like it!