FIRST TIME! (Fubuki Shirou x Sasaki Hikari (OC))

Sasaki Hikari, reinforcement member of Hayama and also their captain walking to the Hayama Jr. It was a beautiful and huge school in a small town in Japan. Her bags in her hand and her face was stern showing no emotions. 

"Good morning dear." The librarian said from his library as she nod in response and kept walking. When she went to the gate, she saw silver haired boy standing there. He smiles as he saw Hikari. 

"Good morning, you must be Sasaki Hikari, Hayama's Captain, right?" He asked. She nod with a straight face. 

"Hai! (Yes!), I am. And you are..." 

"I'm Fubuki Shirou, Captain of Hakuren Jr from Hokkaido." He said with a smile. Hikari couldn't help but blush a bit. He sure is cute! Wait what am I thinking?! I hardly know him!

"You want something or...?" She asked. 

"Would you like meet me after school? How about a cafe?" He asked. Hikari was confused why would Fubuki Shirou, Captain of Hakuren, whom she's gonna fight with in the next match, wants to talk to her?

"Um... Sure." She said as she walked away. He wave with a smile. 

"I'll wait for you on the gate." He said as he left. Hikari sigh. So many questions were popping in her minds. She was lost in thoughts until her two best friends, Makoto and Seii came from behind on either side of her. 

"Say, Hikari, who was that cutie?" Makoto asked as Seii nod. 

"Was he your boyfriend or something?" Seii asked a bit curiously as Makoto smile happily. "Tell us, tell us, tell us." 

Hikari roll her emerald green eyes at her childhood friend. 

"First, I don't know him very well and second, he's not my boyfriend." Hikari said. "That was Fubuki Shirou."

"Fubuki Shirou-kun? Isn't he Hakuren's Captain. Our teams gonna fight him next." Seii said.

"But he sure was a handsome cutie." Makoto giggled. Seii roll her red eyes which was covered by rectangular glasses.

"Enough guys, let's go or else we'll be late for the morning practice." Hikari said as three girls went to practice for their next match. 

Time skip~ 

Fubuki Shirou was standing at the gate of Hayama Jr, waiting for a certain brunette with free orbs. He was interested in her, when he hear about her soccer skills. After a while, Sasaki came and saw Fubuki, a cute smile plastered on his face. They both went to the cafe and sat besides. After they gave their orders, which was mango juice for Hikari and as for Fubuki, he just order a plain water. 

"So, what do you want to walk about?" Hikari asked breaking the silent between them. Shirou smile. 

"You're interested..." Shirou smirk a bit as she tilted her head adorably. Shirou blush a bit at her cuteness. 

"Huh?" 

"I mean, you're soccer skills are so good and interesting." She looked away and blush a bit. 

"Thanks." She gave a small smile before returning to her serious self. Shirou smiles a bit. Her smile is so cute! He thought. 

"Hakuren will be fighting your team next and I just want to say good luck. That's all." He smile. 

"Oh! Good luck to you too." She said. A few minutes later, they both got up. Shirou took her hand in his and smile. She blush a bit and looked at Shirou. 

"See you in the match, Princess. It was nice meeting with you." Fubuki Shirou kissed the back of her hand softly and looked at her blushing face and chuckle a bit. "See ya." He winked as he walked away. Hikari stood there, still trying to figure out what just happened. She shrugged and went to her home.