BABYSITTING! (Mizukamiya Seiryuu x baby! Sister reader)

Mizukamiya is ten years old in this.

Your mom and dad kissed your cheeks. Then then they both turn to a young ten years old boy, name Mizukamiya Seiryuu, who was the older brother of a baby girl, Mizukamiya (Y/n). They smile at him. 

"Seiryuu, are you sure you can take care of (y/n)?" Their mother asked as he nod. 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." They both smile as they went for their meeting. Seiryuu then smile at little baby (y/n). 

"Princess, you wanna play?" He said tickling her. She giggled. "I'll take that as a yes." He said as he continues tickling her a little then stop. He looked at her she was about to cry. 

"No, don't cry." He said putting his finger on her lips as she bits it. 

"Ahhh!" Mizukamiya screams in pain as he hold his finger, (y/n) was giggling. 

"Naughty, princess." He said glaring as (y/n) start crying.

"I'm just kidding. Please stop crying, baby girl." He said as he kissed her forehead. She giggled then hold her tummy. 

"Oh? Are you hungry?" He asked. "Don't worry I'll get food for you." He went to kitchen and start finding something for her to eat. "Maybe, pizza. I love pizza but wait what if princess didn't love pizza?" He thought then he saw a little can saying baby food. 

"Yep, this would be perfect." He said picking it up and went to the baby. But she was gone. 

"Where did she go?" He freaked out. "Oh no, oh no. I gotta find her." He said as he saw that back door was open. "Oh no!"

He went out and saw that young (y/n) was in the middle the road. 

"Oh no! (Y/n), you didn't look at both side before crossing the road." He said as he ran to get her but she went inside the park. Kids were playing with the soccer ball. They gave her one ball

 She start playing with it while giggling. Mizukamiya saw her and sighed it relief. "Alright, Princess, time to go home." He said as he took her home. He sigh once again. Then feed the baby girl. She bit his finger again as he wipes the food crumbs. He scream as she giggled and clap. 

"You little--" 

She then start crying. "You little princess!" He finished as she clapped happily. "Okay now time to sleep (y/n)." He said as (y/n) pouts. He put a nipple pacifier on her mouth. She then slowly close her eyes and fell asleep. 

"Finally! She's asleep." He said as he sat on the couch and sleep too because he was tired of running after the baby the whole day. Their parents came back home. 

"Oh look at our princess, she's alright. Seiryuu you did good job." Mizukamiya's mom pat his head. 

"Seiryuu is really good at BABYSITTING, We should have him as (y/n)'s babysitter." His dad as he sat on the couch. 

"Ehhhh?! No please don't." Seiryuu said. 

THE END~

Hope you like it. Requested by @-Skyprincess-