ANNOYING! (Tsurugi Kyousuke x Childish! Reader)

You were walking toward Raimon, looking around. "I wonder why mommy and daddy want me to  go to Raimon." You said pouting. "My old school was really good." 

You saw the building and your mouth hang open. "Wow! This school is even bigger than my last one. So Cool!" You giggled as you have tour of the school. You saw different fields, one for baseball, for basketball. The one you were looking for was...

"Soccer Field!!! I found it!" You said as you jumped with excited. No one was here so you decided to play for a while. You were kicking the ball. 

"Yay! Princess (Y/n) scores another goal." You said cheering. "Wait Princess! That sound so cool. Princess (Y/n) of Raimon." You said as you imagined your self being a princess of kingdom Raimon. You dreamily sigh. You always wanted to be a princess but your dad says you're already his princess, which makes you giggled every time. As you were playing around, a boy around your age came, he was definitely taller than you cuz your height is like same as Kinako's or a little smaller than her. He has brown whirls like hair and big blue eyes and had a big smile on his face, and beside him was a smaller boy, with brown hair like rabbit ears and he was wearing a light blue headband and he has maroon eyes.

"Hi! I'm Matsukaze Tenma, do you play soccer?" He asked with a big smile and sparkle in his eyes. 

"Hai!" You nod smiling. 

"That's great, are you interesting in joining the club?" He asked as I nod. 

"Yep!"

"What's your name? I'm Nishizono Shinsuke and I'm a goalie." You looked down at him, confuse that how can someone that short be a goalie. You smile at him. 

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n), soon to be princess of Raimon." You giggled at your own silly introduction. "And I'm a Striker." You said with a winky pose.

They both blush at your cuteness

They both blush at your cuteness. "Princess?" 

"Yep, I'll be your Princess. so you can be Princess (n/n: nickname) or Princess." They both look at each other but nod and then the whole team came. 

"Hey Tenma! Who's that girl?" Shindou asked. 

"Shindou-Senpai, Minna, this is Princess (n/n) and she'll be joining our team." Tenma said smiling as the team looked at her. After introduction, Coach Endou gave you a grin. 

"So tell me (L/n), do you love soccer?" 

"Hai! I love soccer." You said smiling like child. 

"Yosh! Then welcome to the team, you'll be Raimon's princess." He grinned as jumped with excitement and hug him. 

"Thanks, Kantoku." She said. 

TIMESKIP~

After the practice, Aoi gave you your water bottle as you drink. You smile and gave her a hug as a thank you. She only smile at you. She was happy that a girl join the team. You saw a taller boy with navy hair, who was leaning against a wall and he has no water bottle. You smile as you went to toward him. 

"HI! I'M PRINCESS OF RAIMON." You yelled as he looked down at you. You gave him your water bottle as he took it and drink. "HERE! I saw that you don't have a water bottle so I gave you mine." You smile like crazy. He looked at you. "What?" He was blushing a bit. 

"Why aren't you smiling? C'MON SMILE! SMILE! SMILE! That's your princess's order." You said as he looked like he was annoyed by your childish behavior. 

"Tsk. Here!" He took your hand and handed you your water bottle and went away, with hands in his pocket, whispering." She's so annoying!"

You blink a couple of time, then smile. "I Like Him!" You said as you giggled but the managers heard you as they smirk at everything that happens. You were going home when you saw the boy from earlier and you remember you didn't ask his name. You saw he was going in hospital. 

"Maybe he's sick because his face was red when he drink water from my bottle." You think. as You went after him. He came inside a room. 

"Maybe, I'll wait here." You said pouting. "I hate waiting! he shouldn't make his princess wait." You pout even more. Suddenly you saw the door opening, you hide behind a big flower pot and saw the navy guy.

"I'll get water for you, Nii-san." You heard him say as you looked at room, "Nii-san?" You smile as you open the door and saw same navy blue hair guy, he smiled at you. 

"Hi! was he your brother?" You asked. 

"You mean kyousuke? yes he is. Are you his girlfriend?" He asked smiling at you. Girlfriend? Well I'm the first girl who is his friend.',  You thought.

"Hai! I'm his girlfriend." You smile. "My name is (l/n) (y/n). But everyone called me Princess (n/n)." You said giggling. He chuckle. "Well, you are a sweet princess. BTW, I'm Tsurugi Yuuichi pp." He said as you blush a bit. 

"Nii-san, i--" 

Tsurugi came into the room and saw you. You waved at him happily. He only started at you. 

"What are you doing, here?" He asked. 

"I thought you were sick so I came to see if you're okay, or not." You smiled at him as Yuuichi was smiling too. 

"Ah, thanks." 

"I think I should go now, Yuuichi-nii, Kyousuke." You said bowing. 

"Kyousuke, why don't you walk her home since it's getting late." Yuuichi said. Tsurugi looks at him but agreed anyway. 

"Okay, Nii-san, I'll see you tomorrow." Tsurugi said as he smile. You smile. As you both walked out of hospital. 

"You finally smile. Kyousuke. I'm so Happy! You should smile more often you know." You said happily giggling. He just sigh. 

"So you love to talk huh?" He asked. 

"Well... I do love talking but my mommy says that I'm so cute, when I talk so that's why. But do you think I'm cute?" You asked looking up at him. He looked down at you. 

"Cute?" He nod his head. You smile happily. 😀

"Thanks, Kyousuke." He smiles at you. "You're cute too when you're all serious." You giggled as he blush. 

"I'm not cute." 

"Yes you are!"

"I'm not." 

"Yes." 

"No." 

You puffed your cheek and pout. He chuckle at you. 

"Your ANNOYING but cute." He said as he kissed your cheek. You held the spot where he kissed you. As you giggled thinking that he kissed you like your mommy and daddy do. 

THE END~

Hope you like it. Thank you for your request. @Himiko1009