DON'T LEAVE ME (Mizukamiya Seiryuu x Deadly! Sick Reader)

You were (L/n) (Y/n), daughter of two famous scientist. You're parents want their daughter to be perfect in every way. So they make an antidote for you and gave it your mother when she was still pregnant with you. 

They got the perfect daughter they wanted but they have to a big price for it. Unfortunately, when the baby you born. Doctor told them that you have a Deadly disease. And you can only live up to age 20. After hearing this, their parents were really sad.

You were a special girl, a perfect girl with both beauty and brain. Right now, you were 14 and a student of Seishou Academy. You're parents haven't told you about your condition and they spend hardly anytime with you. Because they were busy creating a medicine for you which took them about 9 to 10 years. 

You lived in a really big mansion, usually you're alone well, except for the maids and butlers. Right now, you were practicing in the field with other members of Seishou. You shout your hissatsu, which shaggy couldn't stopped like usual. 

"You're shot was perfect, (L/n)." You crush aka Mizukamiya Seiryuu said as he came towards you and Patt your head. You blush. 

"Thanks Captain." You said. 

After practice, you were going to your home more like mansion. When Mizukamiya reached you. 

"Hey, (L/n), I can walk you home, if you like. It's getting dark. A pretty and beautiful girl like you shouldn't be going alone." He said as you blushed. 

"No, it's alright, I was waiting for my driver to come and pick me." You said as he nod with a frown. "Hey, maybe you can come with me to my house for a sleepover. We can also call Kidou-san and Haizaki, or maybe the team." You suggested as he smile. 

"Okay, I'll call Kidou and Haizaki." He said as he called both of them. After sometime, you're driver came. 

This night was so beautiful, four of you play games and you had so much fun but you feel a bit tired. Haizaki and Kidou were in a room and you shared your room with Mizukamiya. You were feeling sick. Very sick. The symptoms of that deadly sickness was showing. Mizukamiya put the ice pack on your forehead but you're face was so hot and red due to the illness. 

"(L/n)-san, Don't worry I'll call the doctor." He said reaching out for his phone, in his pocket as you stopped him and told him no need for that.

"Mizukamiya, can you gave me my medicine, from the drawer. Please." You said as you cough. Mizukamiya did as he was told. He saw the medicine. He was confused, he never say this type of medicine. 

"Is this your medicine?" You nod as you are your medicine. 

"Yes, I have to take them every month. If not, I will devasted and died." He looked worriedly at you. 

"But why are you taking it?" He asked. 

"Because my parents told me to, they've been giving it to me ever since I was a baby and I don't know that reason, why." You said coughing a bit. He nod. 

A week after these incidents, you were hospitalized and Mizukamiya would visit you every time. One day, your parents came to meet you. You were sleeping. 

"I think we should tell her." Your mom said. Tears started to fall from her eyes. 

"We can't, she has only a week left. After that, she won't be with us anymore." Your dad said with tears. 

"How are we going to tell her that the medicine we've been making for her is not working. I wanted my daughter to be perfect but the price we have to pay for that is to lose her at a young age." Your mother was sobbing. Your father put an arm around. 

"This is all our fault and now we'll lose our beautiful daughter " your dad said. 

Unknown to them, you were awake. And listening to their whole conversation, tears were in your eyes. Mizukamiya came with a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You're mom and dad went to talk to doctor, when Mizukamiya heard that you only have one week left. 

After hearing that, Mizukamiya and Haizaki would visit you and sometime other teammates and Kidou too. They were all really sad, that they'll lose not only an amazing soccer player but their beautiful friend, who was always caring and supporting towards them. Haruna even make a get well soon card for you to give you courage. 

It was your last day on Earth. You've been waiting for Mizukamiya. You wanted to confess to you before you leave this beautiful planet. Mizukamiya came as usual with your favorite flowers. 

"You know, (Y/n), i've been wanted to tell you that." He held your hand. 

"(Y/n), I don't know when or how, but I think I've fallen in love with you. Now I know you won't be here. But I wanted to confess to you for months. I love you (L/n) (Y/n), please DON'T LEAVE ME." He said with tears in his eyes but when he looked at you, you're eyes were already close and he knows the meaning of this. "Why, (y/n) why? Why did you leave me? I didn't even get a chance you kiss you, to hold you tight." He said hugging your hand as he gently ruffles your hair. He looked at your lips and put his warm lips against your cold yet soft lips. He pulled away after a while and was going out to tell everyone but someone hold his hand. He look behind and saw you holding his hand smiling, it was like a miracle. Like it happens in fairytale story. Where princess was wake up by the true love kiss of a prince. 

"I love you too, Mizukamiya, and I think you were the one of said to me that, 'Don't leave me' then why are you leaving me?" Hearing your sweet voice. He smiling happily and tackle you in a hug. You giggled. He hugged you tight. 

"Y/N, I'm so happy you're okay." He said as he gave you a kiss on the lips. This time you kissed him back. You were with your prince, wake up from the curse and living happily happily with your beloved prince, aka Mizukamiya Seiryuu. 

THE END~

Hope you like it. @-skyprincess-.