SECRET! (Nosaka Yuuma x Innocent! Reader)

You were sitting on the ground near the lake of the camp ground. You guys won in Asia preliminary. You were happy inside but your facial expressions didn't show any sign of happiness. 

As you were sitting there, you heard a familiar voice. You look up and saw Asuto running towards you with a big smile, behind him was Nosaka who was smiling sweetly and Haizaki with his hands on his pocket, and a small smile. You sigh and got up. 

"L/N-San, we won the prelims next his the world. We'll do our best and we will got on top of the world." He said excitedly smiling. You looked at him with a straight face and nod your head. 

"Yeah! And thanks!" You simply said as you looked away. 

"Of course, we'll won with your amazing and graceful plays. Aw, c'mon, Y/N-San, smiles a bit." He said with a pout. Nosaka chuckle. As you blush a bit but no one sees it. 

"Calm down Asuto, we all are happy." Nosaka said as a small smile formed on your face. Haizaki noticed it. 

"Eh? Is that a smile on you face?" He said with a smirk as you replace your smile with a stoic face without Nosaka or Asuto could see. You quickly shook your head. 

"Haizaki, don't joke like that." Asuto said as he chuckle a bit. 

"Anyway, Kidou-san and Gouenji-san are back in the team. That's why we went here to call you." Nosaka said with a smile. As you nod. And went to welcome them. 

'Wow! What a quiet and emotionless girl'. Three boys thought at the same time. 

'but she's cute.' Nosaka thought. 

After you greet them. Anna and Tsukushi came with a lots of suits for the boys. 

"Minna, you have to wear this clothes." Tsukushi said cheerfully as she pants a bit because of running. As the boys look confused. Anna told them that Inazuma Japan is invited to a party. Miyuki (my OC! Sorry but I decided to add her too. Hope you don't mind! ^^) smiles. 

"Wow! Great! a party." She said smiling sweetly at you. You just looked at her. 

Miyuki and other girls dragged you out so the boys could change in their formal attire. 

You went with the girls. Three girls were happily chatting while getting ready. Tsukushi smiles at you. 

"Can I help you with your hair, Y/n-chan?" She asked but you shook your head. 

"No thanks, Ootani-san." You said. The girls looked at your gorgeuous dress. Your dress have puffy short sleeve with a hole at the edge. It has a cloth on the waist that tied with a ribbon. It has bubbly pattern at the end and a single rose on the right part of chest. The colour of dress is white and (your favorite color). 

"You look pretty, Y/N-chan." The girls smile as you look at their dress. Yone-san was also dressed nicely and Aki too. 

"Thanks, you too." You said. 

Miyuki's dress: (Note: Miyuki's eyes are blue not red) 

Other girls: 

"All right, ready to go, girls?" Aki asked as you nod

"All right, ready to go, girls?" Aki asked as you nod. You all went downstairs. Miyuki smiles at the team. 

"Hey guys! We're here." She said cheerfully. Most of the guys blushes as they saw the girls. 

"You all look pretty!" Nosaka said as he smiles at you and blush. 

"Thank you!" Anna said smiling. 

You guys were really enjoying the party. It was so fun. Miyuki was taking selfies with Ootani. 

"Hey, Y/N-chan, wanna join us?" Miyuki asked but you shook your head. She walked to you. 

"Y/N-chan, do you like someone in the team?" She asked but you looked away. 

"No! I don't." You said but you were sure that you fall in love with a certain tactical emperor. That way, he smile and play soccer. You admire everything about him. But of course you don't want to tell any.cause you have your own reasons. Miyuki sigh. "Thought so." 

"What about you?" You asked as she blushes a bit and looked at Hikaru. You 'oohed' as Ichihoshi was smiling coming towards the both of you. "Well, here he come." You said as you walked away from the two and went to a balcony, where you saw Endou and Sakanoue dragging Fudou. You sigh as three of them leave. At the corner of your eyes. You could see Nosaka looking at you. You blushed as you heard footsteps, you were sure that Nosaka was coming towards you. A little smile formed on your face. As you felt his arms on your shoulders. You blushes. 

"Y/n-chan, you look so beautiful." He said softly smiling at you. You couldn't help but smile at little at his words. Nosaka smiles wider.

"You're smile is so pretty, you should smile more often." He said as he hugged you. You were shocked, you looked around if someone's watching but no one was there. You hugged him back. 

"Y/n-chan, I really wanted to tell you something." He said holding both of your hands. "Y/n, I really love you, even though you rarely show emotions but I fell in love with you. I wanted to protect you, I wanted to see your smile everyday. I wanted to hold you close to me and never let anyone hurt you." He said with sweet smile. You looked at him with a few tears in your eyes. 

"How? How can you love a girl like me? I mean, I'm just me." You said. (Well, nice to meet you just me, 😂). Nosaka smile at you. 

"I love you because of your kind and caring personality. Even though you rarely smiles but I know you deeply cares about the team and your friends." He said as put his hand on you cheek. He leans in and now you're nose were touching. "And most of all you care about me." He said closing the gap between you. He kissed you passionately. You kissed him back. The feeling of his lips on your yours was so good. You wanted to stay like this forever but you both have to pulled away because of the shortness of breath. He looked at you as he rest his forehead on yours. 

"I love you, Y/N-chan. Please be mine." He said. You smiles a bit. 

"Yuuma, I love you too and I'm already yours." You said and kissed his lips again. You both pulled away. 

"Yuuma. I want you to keep this a SECRET between both of us." You slowly whispers this. He smiles and nod. 

"Anything for you, princess." He said softly kissing your forehead. 

✨•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°⭐•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•✨

After that, you and Nosaka were official. Of course no one in the teams know about that. Next days of your life was good. You and Nosaka hang out together and go on the date without telling anyone about this. You would always gave your cute smile to Nosaka, which he feels special. Since you only gave your 'smile' to Nosaka. 

The End~

Here it is guys, Nosaka Yuuma x innocent! Reader. Requested by @Audennetannanda  and sorry if this isn't like you told to me too. But I try my best to make it according to your (@Audennetannanda) liking. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. Please comments down below on what you think of this and do vote. Thanks for reading, Minna. Bye! See you in next chapter.