EYES! (Genda Koujirou x Clingy! Reader)

You groaned as you watch your boyfriend of three years,0 busy in the work. "Koujirou!!!" You whined as you pulled his arm. 

"What, Y/N?" 

He looked at you and saw you with a pout. He chuckle. 

"What's so funny?" 

"You making that face is cute." You blushed as you was still holding his arm. You pout even more. 

"Give me some attention, you're always busy in your office work and forgot to spend time with me. Now I won't talk to you." You said crossing your arms looking away angry. He got up from the chair and kneeled down besides you while holding his ear. You couldn't help but smile as he did that. 

"I'm sorry, I make it up to you, baby." He said still kneeling on the ground. You giggled. 

"Apologize 100% accepted." You said as he was about to get up. "But you have a spend time with me, for a whole day." You added with a smile. 

"Okay." As soon as he said that you climbed on his back. "And give me a piggyback ride to the car." You said. He chuckle. 

"Anything for my sweet girlfriend." He said as you held his neck tightly. 

"Thank you, you're the best, Koujirou." You said. 

"I...... I ca...... can't.....b......bre.... breathe." He said as you loose your grip. 

"Sorry Koujirou." You kissed him on the cheek. As he went downstairs, holding you on his back. And put you in the car. As he sat on the driver seat. 

"So where do you want to go?" 

"Ah-ha, I'll drive. You said you'll do anything I say, so." He sigh as he let you sat on the driver speed. 

"Just don't kill us, okay." He playfully teased. 

"Don't worry, while I'm driving, we'd be sure to reach heaven." You said joking as both of you laughed. You both went to the restaurant first. You sat besides him, clinging to his arm. 

"What can I get for a lovely couple like you?" The waitress said as you smile at her and gave her your orders. You still holding on him. 

"Feed me." You said giving him a puppy dog eyes. 

"Y/N. Everyone's looking at us." He said as he was blushing a bit. 

"So what? Let them see, they have eyes, don't they?" You said as he laughed a bit and kiss you on the cheek. Your orders arrive. 

"Okay now, Koujirou." You open your mouth still holding onto his arms. As he put your favorite food on your mouth and you ate it. 

"Sometimes, I feel like you're my baby girl not girlfriend." He chuckle. You giggled. 

"I can be your baby girl and girlfriend, both." You said as he feed you. 

"Koujirou?" 

"Yeah?"

"I love you, you know that?" 

"I love you too, so much." He said kissing you on your nose. 

"How much?" 

"I love you more than I love soccer." He said. 

"That much?" 

"Yep, you're my sweet baby doll." He said kissing you on the lips. He pulled away before you can react just to see your flushed face. Everyone was looking at you both. Smiling at how cute you look. 

"Koujirou, everyone's looking at us." You said a bit flustered. He chuckle. 

"So what? Everyone have EYES, don't they?" He said as he kissed you one more time. 

THE END~

Here it is. Hope you like it. I think that title is a bit crappy. Anyway I hope you like it. Requested by @Luciana_chan7 . Hope you enjoyed it.