MY PRINCESS (Gouenji Shuuya x Shy! Reader)

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Your boyfriend Gouenji Shuuya said as you looked at him, blushing. It was weekend and you were having a sleepover with your boyfriend at his house. 

"G-good morning, Gouenji." You said shuttering. Gouenji looked at you. 

"How many time do I have to tell you call me by my first name?" He asked sighing.

"Sorry, Shuuya." You said as kissed you. Shyly, you kissed him back as he pick you up bridal style, not breaking the kiss. "D-did you s-sleep well, Shuuya?" You asked blushing after pulling away from the kiss. 

"Yes, how can i not sleep well, when I have my beautiful girlfriend with me." Gouenji said. You blushed. He said as you both went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

"This water is so warm..." You said shyly as you played with water. Gouenji chuckle at you as he kissed your neck. "Shuuya!!!"

He only chuckle at your flustered face. After the bath, you went downstairs and saw Yuuka. 

"Good morning, Onii-san, Good morning, Onee-san." She said smiling happily as you both ruffle her hair and she giggled. You went to the kitchen to make breakfast and set the table.

"Wow! it's waffle and cream, thank you Onee-chan." Yuuka said as you serve her favourite breakfast. (I don't know if it is her favourite but go with it.)After breakfast, yuuka got ready for school. 

"So what's the plan for today, Shuuya?" You asked. 

"Well, first we'll drop Yuuka to school. After that we will go the fair that is held in the city. And then we'll tell, Endou, Kidou and others that we're dating." He said explaining. 

"That's sound so fun. Wait! Telling everyone that we're dating? EHHHH?!" You said as you blushed. "Gouenji, I'm not--"

He gave you a look, you blushed.

"I mean, Shuuya, We can't tell everyone that we're dating." He sighed as he cupped your cheek, which was red.

"But (Y/n), we have to tell them someday, we can't hide that forever." He said as you sigh. 

"Fine, okay so let's go." Three of us sat on the car to drop Yuuka.

"Bye Yuuka have a nice day." Shuuya said waving.

"Bye, Yuuka-chan, take care." You said. 

Timeskip~

You both went to the fair and you had pretty much fun there. First you went to bumper cars and then you and shuuya went to train ride. After that you went inside ghost house. You would scream everytime when a ghost appear and hug Shuuya while blushing, who just smirk.

"So where do you want to go now?" 

"The ferris wheel, shuuya." You said. You both went into the ferris wheel and sat. 

"Wow, look at it, it's gorgeous." You said looking at the view. Shuuya smile at you.

"Yes, you sure are." He whispered but you  heard it, you blush. You looked at him as he leans in and kiss you on the lips. You shyly kiss back. 

"Shuuya, not in public." You said embarrassed-ly.  

"But you kissed me back." He smirk as you blush deepen. "Aw, is MY PRINCESS embarrassed?~" He teased smirking. 

"Shuuya!!!" You hit his arm playfully, while blushing.

After that you went to the cafe and eat your favorite food and ice cream. You both have chocolate. (If you don't like chocolate then whatever your favourite flavor is.)

"Today was so much fun, thank you, shuuya." You said kissing his cheek.

"But you're forgetting something."

"What?"

"We gotta tell everyone that we're dating."

"Oh r-right." 

EXTENDED VERSION~

 "Hey Guy!" Gouenji said and you just wave with a smile. 

"Guess what?"

"What?" Kidou asked as everyone was looking at both of them. 

"What is it, Gouenji?" Endou asked excitedly. 

"(Y/n) and I are dating." Gouenji said as you were hiding behind him. 

Everyone exchange glances.

"EHHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!"

THE END

This was requested by @Himiko1009. Hope you like it. See you in next chapter,