STAY! (Dylan Keith x Yin Onesama (OC))

Miyuki: Another OC request is done. Dylyin is now Canon. Yohoo! 

Dylyin: *blush* stop it!

Fubuki: Well, I agree with her. You two are cute. *Smile*

Tatsuya/Hiroto: Yup. Me too.  

Miyuki, Fubuki & Tatsuya: Dylyin Forever! 

Miyuki: Enjoy, Yin-chan. *wink* 😉

A little girl was playing with a little boy with blonde hair and his blue eyes were covered by a dark blue goggles. They both were playing soccer. A sweet smile plastered on both of their faces. They really enjoyed each other company. They sat on the ground panting after playing. The girl giggled and looked in his eyes. 

"Ne, Dylan, you'll stay with me forever, right?" She asked. The boy looked at her a bit confused then nod.

"Yes Yin, I promise I'll stay with you forever." He said. 

Yin's POV~

I woke up again with a same dream about Him. I really miss him. He promise that he'll stay with me forever but yet he broke his promise. But I can never forget him. He was my first friend and first love. 

I wipe my tears off and smile at myself in the mirror. Then I went to bathroom to get ready for school. Even though, I'm rich but I like to do my own work. My parents left me when I was little but I found a new friend who also left me. Who needs this much money, when they don't have any people who love them. (Miyuki: Don't know worry, it's not an angst)

I went to my school which was Raimon Jr high. I joined the soccer club. I never stop playing soccer cause I thought maybe I could meet him someday. Today, I was called coach Hibiki. Because some of the players are gonna be selected for Inazuma Japan. I was so excited about that but that dream kinda make me sad. When ever I think about him. 

"Onesama Yin." 

I was so happy when my name called by our new coach Kudou. His daughter is gonna be our new manager. I was smiling as I went towards her to greet her but someone hugged me. 

"Yin-chan, I'm so glad both of us got chosen." A cheerful and childish voice of Miyuki spoke as I sweatdrop a bit. She can be clingy sometime. 

"Yeah, me too. Yuki-chan." I smiles at her and giggled. For a moment I thought it was Him.

We all went to our rooms. I was unpacking my things, when a small diary fell from my bag. I smile and picked it up. It was my diary. I opened it and saw a few phone numbers. What caught my eyes was his name. I have his number all those years and I didn't notice. I happily got my phone and decided to call him but wait! What if he doesn't remember me. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. 

"Come in." I said as I smile at the person who entered. 

"Onesama, dinner is ready." Fuyuka said with her sweet smile. I smile back. 

"Thanks Fuyuka-chan and please call me Yin-chan." She nods and I smile at her. 

Timeskip~

Inazuma Japan won the FFI and their are now no. 1 in th World. They were all so happy. I was, too. I was happy that I get to meet me friend, Dylan. Tell you what we're not friends anymore...