CHOOSE...(Dylan Keith x Reader x Ichinose Kazuya)

You arrived at the airport of America. You had your luggage with you. After you had graduated from Raimon, you got a scholarship in (S/n) in America. You really missed your old teammates. You went to a talk a cab. You saw your phone and few messages from your friends in raimon. you happily text back. 

You arrived at the hotel in which you were staying. After you got your room's key, you went to your room for a bit rest. You unpacked all your things. You put the picture of inazuma Japan, soccer club and other pictures of Raimon on the wall.

"gosh, I really miss them." you giggled as you decided to video chat with them. 

After a bit of the rest, you went out to take a tour around the city. You went into the park. You were walking while looking around, you didn't even know when you bumped into someone. 

"oh i'm sorry-" you look up and saw familiar faces, which was so surprised to see you. Dylan helped you up.

"Oh! Dylan." You said hugging him. As you explained to them that why are you here. They were really happy. 

"hey Y/N, why don't you come over at my house tonight we're having a party there." He said giving you his card, in which his address was written.

"hey, why don't we play soccer for a while, since you're here." Ichinose said with his charming smile.

"Yeah that's a great idea. what you say, Y/N?" Mark said smiling as Domon nod.

"yeah, sounds cool. I'm in." 

you guys played soccer for a while. It's been a while since you played soccer with them. You were also in the America's national team in FFI along with Ichinose and Domon.    

Timeskip~ 

You were in your (F/c) dress, getting ready to meet up at Dylan's house. You look yourself in the mirror and took out your phone for a selfie. (Me: that's literally me)

After you arrived at Dylan's house. The four boys blush when they saw you. you blushes a bit as they were staring at you. 

"Um, guys." You cleared your throat with a blush. ichinose took your hand. 

"You look pretty, Y/N-chan." He said as you blush and mutter him a thank you. You looked at Dylan who was looking a bit jealous but you just shrugged it off. 

The party was pretty amazing, you had really fun. you guys played video games and dance. it was so much fun. Dylan took you hand and went to the balcony of his eyes. You watched the stars. 

"It's pretty." You said, 

"Yes it is." He then took your hands. You were looking straight in his eyes. 

"Y/N, it's been a while since i wanted to tell you that I love you and I really missed you a lot. Please be mine, Y/n." Dylan said. 

IF YOU CHOOSE DYLAN~ 

"I love you too, Dylan. and i miss you a lot too. Yes, i'll be yours." You said as he didn't waste any time, he smashed his lips against you and you gladly kissed him back then you saw a click of a camera and saw the other three, holding a camera. You both blush. 

Mark patted Dylan head. "good job, dylan." He blushed. 

IF YOU CHOOSE ICHINOSE~

  You looked down slightly disappointed. "I'm sorry, Dylan but i like ichinose more. I hope you understand." He nod with a hint of sadness and disappointment. You hugged him feeling bad for him which he return. 

"Y/N,i understand if you love ichinose, i'm happy as long as you're happy." He said leaving you. Ichinose was standing there with a smile. You were about to say something but he kissed you passionately. you kissed him back and lean on his shoulder watching the starlight. 

THE END~

Hope you like this one-shot. this was requested by @yinonesama1. hope you enjoyed it.