ANNOUNCEMENT

You guys worried about what you're going to do without your favourite characters? Whether it was the mastermind behind it all Blair or our masculine heartthrob hero Levi or even the whole-hearted sarcastic Scarlett, you've always got to question whether it's truly the end for the Zodiac's or not...?

Announcing, It's A Long Story's Sequel: Gemini Calls! A book based on the aftermath and taking back their home as it once was, the supposed 'closed chapter' seemed to be 'not-as-entirely' closed as you thought it would be as the remaining survivor...

Announcing, It's A Long Story's Sequel: Gemini Calls! A book based on the aftermath and taking back their home as it once was, the supposed 'closed chapter' seemed to be 'not-as-entirely' closed as you thought it would be as the remaining survivors take a fighting chance in rebuilding their furnished land, with proven technology that can help them win back time themselves, I mean, what is trouble without Blair am I right?
Stay tuned for more weekly updates about this book and ask anything you'd like about the upcoming sequel or any unanswered questions about It's A Long Story down in the comment section below, I will be answering every question up till when this book is published which will be the 25th of November 2019!
Thank you guys so much for the support within writing this book, I can't wait for the upcoming sequel to hopefully put your minds to rest, remember, this isn't the end for our faithful heroes, until then, spreading all of my love and support to you guys <3