Chapter Twenty-One - Blair

Mason nodded his head, complying to the order, clicking his fingers and turning back into his original form, retreating himself back to me and Levi. "Now, we're finally reaching the end of todays training," Aries began, "And I've got to say, this group of fresh faces gets me excited to think you're going to save the world." he said, he grinned, "Now, if we may please welcome the closing act onto the stage."

"Aries!"

My eyes widened, an urge to vomit curled up into my stomach, the colour drained out of my face, "Don't worry Blair, you've got this." Levi whispered to me, I nodded my head, "R-Right, I've got this." I repeated to myself, my trembling legs wobbling their way into the circle, as I gently pushed one of the chairs to the left so I could get through, like a gate, I tripped over my own feet but caught myself, I noticed Aries face palm disapprovingly, causing me to gulp. 

Aries averted his cool steel eyes towards the twelve, "This is your leader everyone!" he spoke, gesturing his hand out to me, "A young girl terrified of the limits she can achieve, that's no leader, to be frank, it's a coward." he explained, he burst into laughter, "Your leader is a coward!" 

I clenched my fists hastily, a frown cast itself upon my face, "I'm not a coward!" I snapped back. His dull eyes looked into mine, I felt intimidated slightly but I remained in a confident composure as best to my ability, he smirked, "Very well, you'll prove it with this test I suppose." he spoke, "Alright, let's get started." 

I gulped but remained as confident as I could, "Okay then, Aries, the first zodiac on the list," he began, "a rather easily annoyed horoscope who is rather dangerous when provoked, and are rather blunt, diving into things head first like a Taurus since an Aries sign is a Ram." he explained, "Aries is energetic, assertive, forceful and outgoing, kind of like the energy of the first rush in springtime, they motivate into the world in a headstrong, pioneering way." he continued, my eyes remained fixed onto his feet watching them as he slowly traced his way around the circle, "Like I've stated before, they tend to rush into things, and can also be rather impatient, they have great vitality and have a tremendous need to be physically active." 

I noticed his feet stopped tracing around the circle, causing my eyes to drift up towards his figure that was now standing directly in front of me, "An Aries has the power to manipulate time with ease," he explained, "Overtime, Aries has developed to create a layer of ink through their tears, blood and even saliva to change the time when they don't have time to change into their zodiac form, or for when they don't know how to." he explained, "But I guess you know how to do that Blair? Either harm yourself enough to draw blood, cry or spit onto your finger, you can trace it along any object as long as it's readable for it to work." he explained. 

He started his body up again, tracing his steps along the outskirts of the circle, "When an Aries feels guilty about something, no matter what it could be, they look into the past and when they're asleep they take glimpses into the future." he explained, he shrugged, "It's nothing they can help nor control, which is totally ironic since they control the whole time line." he spoke, a deep chuckle gargling into his throat, I cringed slightly. 

Aries pouted childishly, "Don't look so down Blair, let's savour the moment of the power we share, click your fingers, come on!" he spoke excitedly, "Show them what an Aries is capable of!" 

I bit my lip harshly, I raised my clenched fist high into the air and clicked my fingers instantly, and suddenly, I was quickly engulfed with a powerful glow that burned my eyesight, I couldn't see clearly, it came around me from all angles rather rapidly than the fairy-type glow the others experienced. 

I closed my eyes on impact of the bright light, casually opening them as the glow faded away, the glow was a bright red that can draw anyone like a killer. It was a blood-like red that absorbed my body, I noticed my ordinary blouse and jeans fade away, to a long red dress that had ruffles at the end to my feet that kind of represented blood in a way, the dress was an off shoulder and was the blood red I've so grown to acknowledge as the known Aries colour.