Chapter Sixteen - Aquarius&Capricorn

"I'd like the eleventh zodiac, Aquarius to step forward, please, enter the circle." Aries spoke, gesturing towards the circle around him. Confidently, Bronwyn marched forward, pushing two chairs that where an obstacle in her way so she could get through, she closed them back together afterwards, pushing up her glasses. 

"You seem pretty confident, Aquarius." Aries spoke with a crooked smirk, Bronwyn smiled, "Yup! I'm feeling pretty excited about this!" Aries let out what appeared to be a forced chuckle, "Good on you, well, there's something I've got to talk you through before we get started." he explained, causing Bronwyn to nod her head in understanding. 

"Aquarius is the second youngest sign, coming in at 13 million years old, their name is Latin for water-barrier which is where their gift of water comes from, which is rather odd since they've been proven to be an Air-type sign, but when people think Aquarius, their mind immediately goes to water due to 'Aqua' being in the name." he explained. 

He began to walk outside the circle again with his arms behind his back, "They're quite insecure about themselves which is why their a negative sign, but is rather close to being a positive sign if you ask me." he explained, "As you may guess Aquarius has the ability to control and manipulate water to their own pleasure, it comes with pros and cons like Pisces, such as if the water gets out of hand, Aquarius can drown themselves." he explained, "Although an Aquarius can breathe under water, it's been proven they can only do it for so long before too much water gets into their lungs, to the fact they drown themselves, the approximate time they can last breathing underwater is about 20 minutes before needing air from the outside." he explained.

He stopped staring in front of Bronwyn which made her feel slightly intimidated but Aries seemed to enjoy the intimidation he received from Bronwyn, "See? Quite insecure." he spoke, gesturing to her intimidated state, "When the Earth is lined up with Uranus," he began but Cody interrupted his speech with a dry laugh, causing a glare to be sent into his direction, "Sorry." he spoke, not seeming rather apologetic however. 

Aries returned his glance back to Bronwyn, "As I was saying, when Aquarius is lined up with Uranus," he flashed a quick death glare to Cody, which Cody contradicted with a look of innocence, "they'll be at there strongest, which is rather soon, actually." he spoke, glancing down at his watch, "Now, you know what to do." he spoke with a grin. Bronwyn smiled, "I do." 

She raised her arm into the air and snapped her fingers, her body glowed once again, in a similar way to Shannon's, her body was decorated in a full-body blue suit with an eye mask that went over her eyes, curves floated around it to resemble water, and the Aquarius logo was tattooed onto her cheek in the same place as Shannon's, her eyes glowed matching her suit. 

"Aquarius can activate their power by placing a clear, liquid substance that resembles water onto their hands." he explained, gesturing his hand to Bronwyn, like she was urging her to do so, her face scrunched up, "Like...spit?" Bronwyn questioned with a disgusted look. "If you believe it's your only option." he replied. "Well, I don't suppose any of you have brought a water bottle, so I guess I have no choice to." she replied, sending glares to the rest of us but Bailey and Shannon, which made Levi furrow his eyebrows in a confused way. 

She brought her palm close to her face and spat on her hand, causing Vivian to grimace, "Gross..." she muttered, looking away. She looked at the spit pooling in her hand, "Now what?" she questioned, turning your head to face Aries. "You place your palm facing the ceiling in a horizontal way." he spoke, causing Bronwyn to copy his actions, "Great, now you slam your other hand onto it, it should activate Aquarius' grand power." he explained. 

We all watched intently as Bronwyn did as she was told, once she did, nothing seemed to happen magically like Shannon's did, causing her to frown in disappointment, "It didn't work." she spoke with a frown. "That's because you didn't remove your hand yet." he replied. Bronwyn furrowed her eyebrows, as if she didn't believe it, she shrugged it off and removed her hand, as a delicate bright blue ball of water emerged from her hand, her eyes lit up, "Woah!" she exclaimed in shock.