Chapter Two - A nightmare

My body still remained into it's unconscious form but my mind convulsed to awoke. I slowly stood up, regaining memories of the recent moment's that had echoed before my life before a thousand bolts shot through to my body. I winced, the pain of the ache and scarring coming back after mentioning the word bolts into my mind. 

Hissing lightly, I stretched out my right arm, yet it still felt numb. I let my numb arm drop to myside and ran my left hand through my blonde curls, attempting to discard the whining headache I was dealing with.

My eyes scattered my surroundings, realizing I had never seen a place like this before. Decorated in nothing but a bright white colour, I had to narrow my eyes, shielding them from the wrath of the light. 

It then hit me. Had I passed? Is this the afterlife? I'm pretty sure no human body survives such an ironic natural disaster such as electrocution. I shuddered at the thought.

Cautiously, I placed one foot in front of the other, my disorientated eyes remained glued to my feet at all times. I built up the courage to look up. 

I arched an eyebrow and tilted my head to a side, wincing immediately at the gesture. I could only presume I had trapped a muscle either in my neck or shoulder blade, I'll just have to deal with the pain as it comes. 

Two rusty old noir garden chairs were opposing each other, no old and rotting table to match. Just two chairs. My gut told me something was suspicious, and I felt disgusted by the care of how these chairs were taken care off.

But alas I gave in, shoving all of my emotions off my shoulders, I limped my aching body over to the closest chair. 

Instantly, I felt myself sink into the chair, my muscles relaxed, feeling the heavy weight pulled off my shoulders, I sighed. 

I closed my eyes a little, listening to the rhythm of my own breathing. Until I heard a clearing of a throat. 

The sound echoed through out my mind like a church bell. My eyes drew wide as my body instantly shot up to a perpendicular angle, my arms wrapping around my own body for comfort. 

In front of me, showed the model shape of a man in a tuxedo. With oversized trousers that had traditional satin facing on the leg of the black trousers. The pattern was also on the lapels, buttons and the pocket trim. With a simple symmetrical bow tie in between the two ends on his white long sleeved, buttoned shirt. 

My eyes trailed up to his face, and that was when I was truly disturbed. Cream pale rough fur decorated over his face, a strong chin that had some of the inhuman facial hair dripping down to his abdomen. Wide amber eyes with a thin iris, imaged like a flipped oval. His ears were also covered in the ungroomed fur and drooped over to the sides of his cheeks. Yet what disturbed me the most, was his breaking dark brown horns that stood out on both sides of his rather small forehead.

Up to his neck, he seemed like the perfect average man, yet he had a goat face. My mind boggled, was it a mask? 

I narrowed my eyes, "Is that a mask?" I questioned, tripping caution on my words. 

I watched any of his moments, he tapped his finger on the arm of the chair that he sat on, opposing me. The awkward second lasted like an hour before he shook his head. 

I nodded my head, resting back into the chair a little, "Okay, so can you talk?" I asked, not talking as slowly and carefully as the first questioned. 

He nodded his head, and I returned the gesture, "Okay, so..." I began, expanding on the word slow as I looked around both directions, in the corner of my eye I watched his eyes trail in every direction I made. It kind of creeped me out a little.