Chapter Thirty-Two - A Word

As I turned to walk away, Levi grabbed my hand and yanked me towards him, our bodies close, "Don't ever tell me this is it." he warned, and with that, his lips collided with my own, my eyes were widened in surprise, there was no way this was happening.

The hidden jealously lurking in my body calmed down to a natural temperature, and for a moment everything seemed complete, my heart was beating at a rapid pace, I couldn't wrap my head about what happened.

Until the sound of jangling keys broke the silence as they collided with the ground, me and Levi parted, turning around to see a bewildered Scarlett and Chi standing in front of the broken door.

"Oh my God!"

"Um..." I began, but Scarlett and Chi cut me off, speaking in sink. 

"Did you two just-?" 

"Yup."

"Does Vivian-?"

"Nope." 

"Is he gonna-?"

"Probably, I don't know myself to be honest." 

"To be with-?"

"I'd like to hope so." 

There was a pause for a moment, the pause lasted about two seconds which seemed like centuries, before they squealed in unison, "Finally!" Chi sang in relief, "Took you long enough!" her and Chi high-fived before they fell into silence. 

Scarlett cleared her throat loudly, "Alright, now get out of my storage room, I need to clean up the mess you've made." she spoke, ushering us out the door, we complied to her order stepping out and into the outside world. 

"Hey, let me give you a ride home." he spoke, gesturing to the motorcycle that was parked up there, I rolled my eyes playfully, "Okay, but don't kill me." I warned, pointing the finger at him accusingly, to which he simply chuckled at. 

He hopped onto his bike first and I sat behind him, as usual, I wrapped my arms tightly around his body and pressed my head against his back, as the engine revved up, "Let's go!" he spoke determinedly as he blasted off, much faster than the two times I rode on his motorcycle, I let out a squeak of surprise, "I told you to not kill me!" I yelled, to which he chuckled at. 

The ride was a lot more shorter due to the speed he was travelling at, and I kept my head down as the blurs that engulfed me was kind of giving me motion sickness, I don't think I'll be riding a motorcycle ever again for a long time after this, I think you can get the drift that I don't like fast things. 

Once we arrived, I stepped off the motorcycle, wobbling slightly due to dizziness, I crossed my arms, "Are you...going to go to school tomorrow?" I questioned with a concerned look, he lightly shrugged, "I'm not sure to be honest, it depends if you are." he replied back with. "Well, I'm going to have to, Aries will obviously want to talk to me about something." I replied with a light chuckle tailing after it. 

He smiled, "Then I will go, I'll meet you out at the gates, we can walk in together." he spoke in a soft tone, to which made me smile, "besides, after what I'm going to tell Vivian, she won't want to talk to me for a long time." he spoke, which made me giggle. 

Then it fell into silence, "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I spoke, edging to the gate that held my house captive, "Yeah, bye, I love you!" he called out as I began to walk in, I smiled turning back to face him, "Love you too!" I replied, giving him a small wave before closing the gate.

I heard his engine rev before it faded away as I remained on the other side of the gate, everything just seemed...too perfect. I don't understand why everything feels so off, every time something good happens it's followed by something bad, and I can't help but feel on edge about the situation.