Chapter Nineteen - Leo&Cancer

"Now that the sob-fest is over with," Aries began, "The fun part is edging closer I can feel it, and I've never been more prepared in my entire life." he spoke.

"Next onto the stage, please welcome Leo!" he yelled, gesturing to the circle, my eyes went to Levi fearfully, "Be careful." I whispered, he nodded his head, "Don't worry, I will."

Levi stepped forward into the circle, I bit my nails nervously in anticipation of what could happen, "You seem nervous Blair, is everything alright?" Mason questioned, his deep brown eyes glancing towards me, as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I am, I'm nervous for Levi." I replied, "Knowing something could happen to him terrifies me." I replied. "Relax this is Levi we're talking about, he's a pretty chilled out guy, you know, I'm pretty sure he's got this." Mason reassured me, as he looked back to the crowd, I nodded my head, "Yeah, I hope you're right." 

Mason looked back at me, causing me to lift my head up to him, "Say, you seem to care about Levi a lot, is there something going on?" he asked, I felt heat rise to my cheeks, I looked away in embarrassment, "No! Well, I mean, not in that way!" I protested. He seemed rather dense so I felt rather sympathetic towards Vivian for having hopeless attempts with such a clueless guy, "Alright, well, whatever you say." he spoke with a shrug. 

"Alright then, welcome to the crowd Leo!" Aries announced, "Let's take a trio into your mind shall we?" he asked. Levi effortlessly shrugged, "Do whatever you please." he answered, pushing his light brown hair back from his face. Aries took a side glance to me as he walked around the circle, "Ah a Leo, you're noble, like the great lion, it's rare but Leo only shows there emotions to someone who they truly care about, they class themselves as heroes and is fully capable of making sacrifices." Aries explained, "I mean, after all, your ruling planet is the sun, so it's not surprising that you shine brightest." he continued, a smirk formed onto Aries face, "Being a Leo means you're a true hero, I applaud that a mysterious bad boy like yourself is capable of such a noble quality, Levi." Aries explained. 

Levi shrugged, "I mean, me too, but who are we to judge? This choice wasn't in both of our hands was it?" he questioned. Aries nodded his head in agreement, "It's hard to disagree with you there Leo, I must admit." his eyes then narrowed in some sort of sadistic way, "But what can make a Leo unreliable is the power they possess, after all, they have the ability to shapeshift into anything and anyone they desire to, you won't know if you're talking to that person or in fact you're staring Leo right in the face, but it's rather simple to identify you see, a Leo cannot process a memory of the true person, they can only take their form and that's how you can determine it." 

"It's a rather sadistic power if it's taken into the wrong hands." Scarlett spoke up, "Although I must admit, it does sound pretty cool too, I mean, imagine the destruction you can wave in your path, Levi is thriving!" 

Aries chuckled, "I like you Libra." he commented. "Yeah, I like me too." Scarlett spoke, slowly nodding her head in agreement, "The feeling is mutual." "I swear you have a screw loose or something!" Jake hissed. "Maybe you do!" Scarlett argued back. 

Aries chuckled, turning his attention back to Levi, "Now then noble Leo, I believe I have to say nothing any further for you to achieve this next task?" he asked. Levi nodded his head, "You're right, you don't, you'll be shutting up for a while now." Levi sassed back as he clicked his fingers. 

A powerful shine of the mustard colour glowed, starting at the soles of his feet all the way to the top of his head within a matter of seconds, his body glowed in the ambition yellow colour till his transformation was complete. His outfit was much like a gladiators only fully in the mustard colour, he even had the steel helmet to match and the Leo sign under his left cheek as per usual, his eyes glowed in the grand mustard colour, "I must say Leo, mustard isn't your colour." Aries spoke up, "It doesn't suit you as much as it suited the previous Leo user."