Chapter Twenty-Nine - Let's Play

I covered my mouth in horror looking at Rihanna's bloodied, sadistic figure who stood before us, she was smothered in Liam's blood but it didn't seem to bother her, "S-She's crazy..." I stuttered in horror.

"She worse than that," Eleanor spoke,

"She's a psychotic."

I heard Rihanna giggle which made me snap her attention towards her crazed figure, in the corner of my eye I watched Scarlett slowly remove her hand from covering Chi's eyes, "R-Rihanna, w-what the hell were you thinking?!" River asked, and the sudden scream of horror came from her mother through the open window. 

Rihanna groaned, "Now I've got a mess to clean up," she spoke with a pout, "Answer my question!" River yelled at her. "River..." I began. Rihanna placed her hands on her hips, "What was it? I was too busy dealing with a body." she spoke, looking towards her own brother with spite and hatred burning through her gaze. 

"I'm asking you why you did it! Rihanna you're not like this!" River exclaimed, trying to edge towards her, but Rihanna placed a hand out in front of River to stop him from progressing any further, "Oh come on, when Blair does what I did, everyone treats her with sympathy but when I do it, I get it stabbed right in the back." she spoke with a sigh. 

"I-It was self-defence!" I exclaimed on my behalf, "And so was mine." Rihanna spoke. "N-No, no it wasn't!" Scarlett called out. 

Suddenly, loud bangs echoed on the door, "Rihanna? River? Are you okay? What's going on?!" her mother's panicked voice came through. 

Rihanna groaned, "The simple and expected things happen which makes this game so unbelievably dull." she spoke, "Every now and again some gets killed and for what, self-defence? By the traitor? It's boring." she explained, "That's why I'm here to spice things up." she spoke with a devious smirk. 

Without River's consent, she grabbed a tight grip of his face, her long nails digging into the sides of his cheeks, their heads headbutted together as Rihanna stared into his panicked look with crazed eyes, "Look at me in the eye!" she screamed in his face, she dragged one hand away from his face and clicked her fingers solo, and only she glowed in that sickening ambitious amber.  

This time, she wasn't in the body suit, it was like Gemini had adapted to strive even further with a completely different outfit resembling the power. 

One half of the outfit was amber as the other was a dangerous black colour, she was dressed pretty much like a jester with the dangling hat, leggings and oversized shirt with parts that dangled at the bottom and this time her tattoo was a bright golden colour, her face became slightly disorientated as one half of her lip raised higher than the other, "Let's play a game you idiots!" she sang merrily, "I'll go on the run and you'll all have to find me." she sang, giggling and chuckling like a maniac at the end, "but, like usual, there is a catch," she added, as the others and I stared at her in horror. 

"I will summon 6 duplicates of myself so you'll never know who the real one is, and it all matters to if you find the real me, which is I, right here." she spoke with a smug look, pointing her thumb inwards to herself, she jumped onto the window sill stepping backwards, leaning on one foot, "Good luck my friends, and may the best of look come into finding me." she blew a kiss and fell out of the window. 

"Rihanna!" River called out in panic, everyone thought on instinct, rushing towards the window, to see if she was alright, but, she was gone, the hunt had begun, and what worried me was that she never exactly mentioned a time limit. 

And at that moment, Rihanna and Rivers mother burst through the door, "Where's Rihanna?" she asked in panic, looking around at the rest of us standing their around the window.