Chapter Thirty-Three - True Aries

"Ah, Blair, there you are." a familiar voice called out.

I looked to a side to see Aries waiting in the corner beside the reception, seeming to have been waiting for me, his eyes were narrowed and his arms were folded, he seemed extremely mad, at me.

He spoke up again, his voice was monotone and extremely harsh it sent waves and chills down my spine, I don't think I've ever seen Aries look so mad or irritated, it made me scared for my own life as it seemed like I was the cause for his unresolved anger.

"A word."

I stare at Aries mindlessly, thinking of words to bubble up, "Um, yeah, sure." I replied, moving away from Levi, "I'll see you after first period, okay?" I told him with reassurance, he nodded his head showing he understood before walking towards Aries. 

I looked behind my shoulder to see Levi's worried look before he walked further into the school building, "Follow me." Aries spoke walking into his office, he waited at the open door to his office as I walked in, he turned around and locked the door, this made me grow even more worried, "Is everything alright?" I questioned arching an eyebrow. 

"No." he simply replied, the tone was blunt and harsh, his attitude irritated me a little, "Alright then, what's wrong?" I questioned arching an eyebrow. "You." he simply replied. My eyes widened, I scoffed, folding my arms and removing my confused gaze away from him, "Me?!" I questioned, "What the hell have I done?!" 

"It's not what you have done, it's more like what you're going to do." he explained, however, being rather vague about it, I furrowed my eyebrows, dropping my arms to my side and looking at his middle-aged figure, "What are you talking about?" I asked, "What am I going to do?" 

He sighed, "I've been lying to you the whole time, you deserve to find out the truth." he told me. My eyes narrowed, my fists clenched up tightly, "Then tell me the truth!" I exclaimed, "Stop being so vague all the time and tell me!" 

"I lied about everything!" he exclaimed, all the truths began to unravel right before me, "Just because you're the zodiac to show the beginning of spring doesn't make you the strongest, heck you're not even number one, you're twelfth!" he exclaimed, my eyes widened in shock, "W-W-What are you....what are you talking about?" I questioned. "Who would be so stupid to believe a tiny little ram like yourself can defeat a lion such as Leo or a bull such a Taurus, think logically!" he exclaimed, "I'm surprised you didn't catch on sooner, it shows how immature and pathetic you can be, you don't deserve your title of the Aries!" he exclaimed. 

Tears swelled into my eyes, sure it was just words, but them words hurt...they hurt a lot, "That's...That's not true!" I exclaimed. He scoffed, "Oh please, you don't even know how to control your powers, you're lucky I'm still alive and share it with you!" he yelled. "I do know, I just need time!" I protested. 

"We don't have time, you're going to destroy the world!" he yelled, over my quiet sobs. 

Wait....what?! 

I'm going to destroy the world? What is he saying? Is he saying...is he saying I'm the traitor?!

"Aries please make some sense!" I exclaimed, "I don't understand you, why are you saying I'm the traitor, I'm not...I'm going to save the world!" I exclaimed, tears danced down my face. He let out a dry laugh, "That's what you think, you're going to save the world by destroying it and everyone on it, because that's what an Aries does, an Aries destroys everything in their pathway because they always dive in head first to a new challenge!" he exclaimed. 

I dropped to the floor, feeling weak, I held my hands out in front of me as I sobbed uncontrollably. He has to be lying...I can't be the traitor, how am I the traitor? This doesn't make sense.