Chapter Thirty - Each Other

Me and Mason ran up the street, crossing past the front of Rihanna and River's house that now had police cars pulling up to them, me and Mason slowed down from running, minding our own business and acting as normal as we could, once on a further distance away from the scene, me and Mason accelerated our pace in running and headed straight down nearby streets.

Oh Rihanna, you said you wanted me to play your game?

Fair enough.

Let's play.

Mason and I slowed down from our running to catch our breaths, "You know Blair, you're kind of like my little sister in away." Mason spoke up, ruffling my hair, I frowned disapprovingly and placed it back into place, "I'm older than you, by one million years." I teased with a smug look, referring to my Aries form. Mason frowned, rolling his eyes, "Whatever." he spoke which caused me to giggle, "Anyways, why do I remind you of your sister?" I asked. 

"She's in college now but she's just like you, way too stubborn for one person's liking." he spoke bluntly, I punched him playfully in the arm with a frown, he chuckled as I pouted, "You're so mean to me!" I whined, folding my arms, "And plus you're so small like she is." he added. 

I let out a gasp, then growled, "You take that back! I'm taller then Rihanna! Rihanna is five foot two, I'm five foot three!" I exclaimed, beginning to take more swing to his arm, he seemed unfazed by this due to his super strength, to which he just laughed at, "Yeah, that's the only person you're taller than!" he retorted back, "It's a start!" I cried back. 

The conversation died down until Mason spoke up again, "Does Levi and Vivian bother you?" he questioned. I decided on the tactic of playing dumb, "Huh? Why?" I questioned. "Because it bothers me." he replied which caught me by surprise, "Vivian's arms should be around me, not Levi, you know? And it makes me so envious." he told me. 

I let out a sigh of relief, "Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way out." I spoke, placing my arms at the back of my head, his eyes widened, "So you DO like Levi?" he asked with a grin. My jaw-dropped in realisation of what I spoke, "Shut up, you like Vivian!" I exclaimed back, pointing at him accusingly. 

To which, his mouth turned agape at, "Jeez, could you have shouted it any louder? I'm pretty sure the other end of the world heard you!" he called out. "I can shout louder if you want me to!" I retorted back, raising my voice to tick him off, "You do that and I punch you in the throat so hard you won't be able to speak!" he threatened at me with, to which I replied with a squeak, "Eek! Please don't do that! You're way to powerful with your fists!" I exclaimed, placing my arms in front of me in defense. 

He smirked triumphly, "That's what I thought." he spoke with a smug look. I placed my finger on my chin mindlessly, "Although, you do have a butt-chin." I spoke out loud. "What did you say?!" Mason screeched at the top of his lungs. "I said you have a butt-chin!" I shouted back, to which he growled at, "Get back here!" he yelled as I took off, knowing he was realy to kill me, I accelerated to the fact I was running for my own life, I let giggles gargle from my throat as Mason was slow at chasing me, he was all muscle and no speed after all. 

As I turned my head to look where Mason was behind me, the side of my face collided with a gravel wall, the impact sent me to the ground, to which I placed my hands at my sides, preventing my fall from being any more severe. 

"Ha! I caught you!" Mason's voice echoed behind me as his shoes scrapped across the gravel pavement, his eyes glanced to where I was looking, "What are you looking at, this seems like a plain old building to me." Mason spoke, as he helped me up from off the floor. His strength caused me to physically be yanked up from off the floor, I swear I flew a little bit due to the force travelling through my body.