Chapter Twenty-Eight - Psychotic

"You jerk!" I yelled, spitting venom with my words as I forcefully kicked his chair, he yelped out in surprise as he fell to the floor, his head hitting the cold concrete ground yet he was still conscious, I walked over stepping to the side of his knocked-over limp body, my eyes glowed red in anger, resembling that the Aries within me was also raging with anger, feeling the same behaviour and emotions as I did. I placed my foot on his throat, I lightly pushed my weight onto that foot as he let out raspy gasps for air, "Tell me where Rihanna is," I spoke threateningly as I forced my weight even more onto that foot to the fact he was whimpering and withering under my grasp for air,

"Now."

"Blair, you're hurting him...." I heard Chi's worried voice come through, yet I couldn't seem to acknowledge it. I noticed his pain and suffering yet it strove me further, all my anger and jealously I've held it was coming free, the harder I pressed onto his throat, the more my body seemed to cool down, like a coping mechagnism. I couldn't understand it. 

"Blair!" Scarlett yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts as the glow in my eyes died down and the heat came rushing back into my body, Scarlett dragged my shocked, stiff body away from Liam who laid helpless on the floor, Scarlett was then quick to drop me, yet I didn't seem to react to my body falling onto the floor. 

"Blair, you're burning!" Scarlett exclaimed worriedly as Chi scurried to help Liam up from off the ground, even Liam stared bewildered as I looked at their facial expressions, glaring at me in horror and bewilderment, like I was a monster, am I a monster? Who even am I? "Blair, are you okay?" Scarlett asked. 

I felt tears swell up into my eyes, "I-I don't know..." I replied, "Ever since the truth or dare I've been feeling this burning rage in my body, I can't get rid of it, and it hurts, I don't know what to do." I explained. I heard Liam snigger, "It's because you've played a game with a sin and lost." he explained with a sneer. 

Chi frowned, "What's that supposed to mean?" Chi questioned. "Well, I'm sure you're aware of the seven sins right?" he asked glancing around the three of us, "You got envy, greed, gluttony, pride, lust, wrath and sloth right," he listed, "Some point along the line, you're zodiac self has made a deal with one of them sins and is now apart of you and your abilities, you won't get rid of it unless you do the thing it's desired." he explained. 

Scarlett turned at me with a hopeful look, "Can you figure out which one you think you're experiencing?" she asked. I gazed at her with a blank look before bluntly speaking, "No." 

Liam groaned, "Wow, I've got to do everything for you useless teens," Liam spoke, rolling his eyes in boredom which caused me to growl, "you say this happened during your truth and dare game right? What exactly happened during the game?" Liam asked. Me, Chi and Scarlett looked at each other before Chi spoke up, "Nothing much, we had to stop it because me and Scarlett noticed Blair," she explained, "aside the fact that Vivian asked out Levi and Levi said yes." 

I noticed a wicked smirk spread onto Liam's face, "There you have it." he said to which Scarlett and I caught on immediately, Scarlett let an overdramatic gasp gargle from her throat, "Blair! You're envious!" she exclaimed, she then let out a squeal, "She totally wants Levi in her arms not in Vivian's!"

I blushed and looked away, even coming to sense with the reality that I had possibly fallen for him seemed to cool me down a lot, maybe it was true, but I couldn't expect him to like me back in anyway as he said yes to Vivian, "T-That's not the point right now." I spoke up, my face calmed down as I turned back around, "The point is we need to know where Rihanna is right now!" 

Scarlett cleared her throat, "Oh, yeah, sorry." she spoke, quickly regaining her posture, dusting down her clothes for no reason, she placed both hands on her hips, "So Liam, do you know where Rihanna is?" she asked, seeming rather calm.