Chapter Five - I Trust You

"So what is the rest of ours gifts?" I heard Vivien squeak, I glanced over to her distressed face, she was certainly freaked out. Her arms were snaked tightly across Cody's, both glanced a look at each other before turning their heads back to me. 

"So we know the Libra, Aquarius, Scorpio and Aries, therefore that should just leave Capricorn, Virgo, Leo, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Pisces and Sagittarius." I said, narrowing it down to the eight zodiacs left, I glanced at the nine of them, "Wait this doesn't make sense..." I muttered. 

"What doesn't?" Bronwyn asked, "There's eight zodiacs and nine of us, the numbers don't add up right." I said. 

"Hasn't the Gemini sign always been mirrored off with identical faces or lines, they've always been parallel." Scarlett states, I turn to face her, "What are you getting at?" I questioned. She chuckled, "I mean, if a person is born at the same time as another, from the same parents, and look identical, doesn't that mean twins can be a Gemini?" she questioned, her wicked gaze turning to face the two twins who still looked confused. 

"And to think for a minute you thought we was all crazy." Levi commented with a snarl. "I'll play along with this fantasy till it ends." she said, her smirk from her face dropping. Vivien sighed heavily, "I guess that would make sense, now that balances out equally." she whined. 

"Whatever, you're all crazy, I don't believe this for one little bit!" I heard Mason's voice shout from the crowd. I turned to face him, "Mason, you got to trust me on this, something is going on, but I can't place my finger on it, this is the only thing that adds up." I tried to persuade as I watched him reach for the door. 

"If you want to prove it then show us your power since you're taking the damn lead!" he spat. I stumbled on my words, I couldn't find how to express it, but I truly didn't know how to use this hidden ability, even if I was right, "I-I d-don't know how to..." I said, hanging my head low in defeat. 

As I looked up slightly, I noticed Vivien's look of disgust, "I knew this was a waste of time." she said, rolling her eyes, she followed Mason out of the door then followed by Cody. The door slammed shut, I winced at the loud bang. 

I felt Jake's hand on my shoulder, I shuddered, "Feel better soon, okay?" he said, before leaving on his own terms, I looked at him, slightly offended, "I'm not mentally unstable!" I snapped, I approached him, touching his shoulder and yanked him back to face me, "This is true it has to be true, how else would it explain the smoke, the water, the fire, the mind control, the walking dead bodies, the hallucinations?!" I questioned, "So don't tell me I'm insane because I'm the only one who's spoke up about this, leaving is not the issue here but at least consider your capability if I am right!" I exclaimed.

There was a silence, "Yeah right, now get your hand off me, I'm going home." he spat viciously before slamming the door. "The dead bodies?" Bailey questioned, tilting his head to the side. I groaned, "Whatever, it doesn't matter, leave if you want, I'm tired, I'm tired of getting through to you guys." I said in a quiet and dead tone, I opened the door and waved my hand, hinting for them to exit, with a sigh, Rhianna and River was the first to leave, followed by Bailey and Bronwyn, then Eleanor.

Scarlett then walked up to me, staring at me in the face, "Sorry your dream fantasy didn't come true," she began with an impolite shrug, "Come to think of it, having the power to manipulate minds would've been the best, too bad it's not true, if you're in a mental hospital in ten years, I won't be surprised." she finished off, she waved goodbye before exiting, I sighed looking to Levi, "Go ahead, think I'm a weirdo, I'll take on the bullying tomorrow." I told him. 

He chuckled, "Let me give you a ride home, I'll be nice to you." he said, flashing his motorcycle keys in my face, I chuckled, shaking my head in dismay, "Fine but only once." I told him, shoving the keys out of my face, e guided me out of the building and towards his grand motorcycle.