act XXIV

The words Mx spoke rung in my head, flowing through my mind.

Mastermind?

"I like the sound of it." I replied to it.

"Be careful with your role, Vincent. It's one to be taken with care & time, not to be joked around with. This is more serious than you believe so. But," he sighed, an exhausted sigh. "You have to mess with the files somehow to make you stay here. Make someone sick, but not too sick. Cause an inci-"

"Okay, wait."

I opened up the files, going to characters.
The first time navigating arounded seem so hard, now it was just a normal, like a piece of cake.
Opening the character files, I selected on Skeppy. He'd be the best for this, as he had Dream taking care of him right now. While Dream is busy caring for Skeppy, Techno & I could go out to practice our training with Mx.
I typed in some coding on notepad, copying & pasting it into the game script, than exiting back to Mx & Techno.

"Finished," I exclaimed, stetching my arms in front of me while yawning.

"Nice."

"Great. Now we can start training."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Now, I set some targets out in the trees in front of you," Mx exclaimed, gesturing to the dead, leavless trees. "Or.. what used to be. Anyways, a part of powers that everyone shares is the ability to have whatever in your mind come to this reality. Our example, imagine yourself with a bow. It's a special bow, designed just for you, with special arrows to suit your abilities. Close your eyes, imagine you shooting at the target."

The 2 of us nodded, following Mx's instructions. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine a bow in my hands.

"Try to think of the small details, like size, small designs on it, the texture of it. All of those things."

A bow, special for me. Right..

I imagined a decent sized bow, about the size of 60cm long. It has a deep, dark brown wood with a strong .. string? I don't know a lot about bows. There was a handle for me to rest my hand, a dark purple leather strip. A way to avoid getting any slivers. On the edges of the bow, near the string, were light violet-tipped designs, going deep in the wood.

I held my hands out in front of me, suddenly feeling a light weight on it.
Opening my eyes, I felt a sense of pride. There the bow layed in my flat out palms. It wasn't exactly as I'd imagined, basically what I did, just it being transparent, raidiating a purple glow.

I glanced over to Techno, who also had his own bow. It was a lot different from mine, in shape, size & all. It was also a light transparent, but instead of purple, crimison red energy flowed from it.
He looked at me with his eyes, what seemed to be glowing a red colour. It threw me off guard at first, but I figured it was from his colours of magic, not .. anything else.

"Great job, guys. Now, aim at your targets."

I crouched down, trying to adjust my aim to the wood board in the middle of the tree. Techno did the same, looking over at me to wink. I followed the gesture back, the both of us breaking out into laughter.

"Focus." Mx demanded. "Like I said, this isn't to play around. Now.. Spin around in a circle 3 times, then go to aim at your target."

We did so, then went to go back to our targets.
The only issue, our balance was now off due to the spinning.

Ah.

I tried to focus, steadying my arms at the target..

Fire.