Chapter 37: The Answer

"APPA~ APPA~"

Bambam opened one of his eye. Although he's still sleepy he couldn't help to smile when looking at his morning angel that wake him up. Hyunmin that laying on his belly on Bambam's body stared at his father.

"Good morning my angel," said Bambam with husky voice, "Give me a kiss."

Hyunmin kissed Bambam. Bambam smiled before rustling his son's hair, "That's my son."

Bambam suddenly get up and tickled Hyunmin in his arms, "Why my Hyunmin is so cute this early in the morning? Why? Why? Why?"

Hyunmin is giggling and shrieking as Bambam is tickling every part of his body.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Bambam stopped and turned his head before then he saw Seohyun peeked from behind the door, "You're awake? I've prepared breakfast."

"Oh, okay... I'm going to shower first." Bambam looked at Hyunmin, "Do you want to shower with appa?"

Hyunmin shrieking and starting to took off his pants.

After Bambam and Hyunmin shower, three of them then had a breakfast together. Bambam was feeding Hyunmin while eating his own breakfast. Seohyun stared at Bambam.

"Say ahh~ that's my boy!" said Bambam after fed Hyunmin spoonful of baby food to Hyunmin and then took his chopstick to eat his own food, "Why are you staring at me like that?" asked Bambam without looking at Seohyun.

Seohyun flinched as she thought Bambam didn't realize she's been staring at him, "Ah... I just... emm... nothing."

Bambam looked at Seohyun, "Do you have anything to say to me?"

Seohyun bites her lips before said, "I... I just think that... what we're going to do from now on? You know, although the company still not giving you any answer yet but I think we already know the answer, right?"

Bambam smiled. He understand what Seohyun means. He purposely not look at his SNS or the reaction from people in internet or even watch the news as he knows lot of people must be curse him a lot. He thinks that it's better for him to spend his time to his son instead of getting down and feeling hurt with those hate comments.

"Why? You're worried what I'm going to work as after I cannot be idol now? How can I support my son's life after this?"

Seohyun quickly shook her head, "No! I didn't mean that. If about money I can work. I can support three of us!"

Bambam chuckled, "Come on, Park Seohyun... I have my own business with my family in Thailand. I have my own fashion line. Don't forget I'm talented in composing songs too. Well... it couldn't help if my career cannot be accept anymore in Korea. I can bring both you and Hyunmin back to Thailand."

Seohyun looked at Bambam, "Is it true... what you said during press conference that day? That I'm... important to you not because I'm your son's mother?"

Bambam that drinking his drink paused.

Seohyun that can see Bambam seems flinched clenched her chopstick in her fist. She's gathering all her courage to get the answer that's been lingering her mind this past days, "What... are we actually?"

Bambam looks like trying to arrange his words but the moment he's going to say something suddenly he heard a doorbell sound.

"Err... let me open the door," said Bambam before left the table.

Seohyun sighed. It looks like Bambam still has no exact answer for her question anymore. She then just consider that the conversation finished and took place for feeding Hyunmin.

"Who is it...?" asked Bambam as he opened the door.

"BAMBAM-AH!"

Bambam shocked to see the person in front of him, "Hyungnim..."

JYP that looks extraordinary happier than usual suddenly hugged Bambam, "You did it! You did it!"

Bambam that still in dumbfounded looked at JYP, "Are you okay, hyungnim?"

JYP put both of his hand on Bambam's shoulder, "You are safe! You can stay in JYP Entertainment and can still be part of Got7!"

Bambam's eyes turned wider, "Are you serious hyungnim?!"

JYP shook his head, "Your fans are all making petition saying they want you to stay. They really said they're going to start the war with the company if we're going to throw you away. I never see your fans being that rage before. Also..." JYP then took out a file before gave it Bambam.

"Say hello to all the contracts for CF offers and mostly want both of you and your son so of course the payment will be higher but still negotiable."

Bambam's jaw dropped, "Are you kidding me, hyungnim? Is this real?"

JYP nodded while grinning, "This is real, Bambam-ah. Also you need to come to the company this evening for further explanation and discussion. So, good luck for going through these contracts. I need to go now. See you this evening,"

Bambam bowed down, "Thank you so much, hyungnim!"

JYP was about to walk away before turned his head again, "Ah, I believe the members also already know about this news. Better check on your phone as I believe you might not turned on your phone since two days ago. They might come here soon to beat you up if you're not replying their text."

Bambam chuckled and just look at JYP walk away. He turned his head and saw Seohyun walked out from the kitchen while holding Hyunmin.

"Who's coming?" asked Seohyun while put down Hyunmin.

Bambam that was feeling so happy suddenly hugged Seohyun tightly. Seohyun that surprised with that sudden hug freeze. Bambam let out his hug and looked at Seohyun's face.

"W-what happened? Who..." her words suddenly stopped when Bambam lay his lips on her lips. Seohyun that in shock tried to push Bambam but he's not moving. He kissed her quite long and he can feels her hands slowly stopping from pushing him.

Bambam pulled his face and stare to Seohyun. Seohyun looked at his eyes asking for answer, "What is this means?"

"The answer of the question you ask just now. Am I answer it wrongly?" asked Bambam softly.

Seohyun let out disbelief laugh before stared to Bambam's face. She smiled before said, "That's the perfect answer."

"So can I call you by your name now?" asked Bambam.

Seohyun shrugged, "Well... I also think it will be weird to hear my man call me 'noona'."

"Ouhh... you're calling me 'my man' now, Seohyun-ah?" teased Bambam.

Seohyun just blushed.

"But I will be happy if you can call me 'oppa'."

Seohyun chuckled, "I get it... Bambam oppa."

Bambam shrieking, "Ouhhh... that's so nice to hear!" Bambam stared at Seohyun's face, "I love you, Seohyun-ah."

Seohyun smiled shyly, "I love you too Bambam-ah."

Both of them then kissing again... but not so long as suddenly they heard Hyunmin's fart. They looked at Hyunmin that now in squat position with red face.

"Being a couple that has child really in the different level, huh?" said Bambam. 

p/s: Hey guysss! There will be two more chapters left. Thank you for reading <3