Chapter 5: Cute Boy and Real Man

BAMBAM let out relief breath when Hyunmin finally sleeping after having his meal. Seohyun that patted Hyunmin's bottom lightly glanced to Bambam. She smiled, "He's cute, right?"

Bambam looked at Seohyun before glanced to Hyunmin, "His cry really loud. I thought he's a calm baby."

"He is a calm baby but when he's hungry he still like other baby. He still cannot speak so that's the way he's trying to tell what he feels. Just like his father that will keep whining whenever late to have meal, right?" told Seohyun.

Bambam smirked but not saying anything.

Seohyun bites her lips, "So...?"

"What?"

"Have you accept the reality that you really his biological father?" asked Seohyun.

Bambam took a moment to think before let out heavy breath. He lowered down his head, "What can I do then? The fact is the fact. Sooner or later I need to accept this."

"I just hope you can give place for me and Hyunmin to stay. If you don't like us to stay here, I can move out but I need time. I need to find a job and then new place for us to stay. Maybe there is some small room I can rent with my savings. I just need some time for that first. I hope you can consider that," told Seohyun.

"How can I be that cruel to let you and Hyunmin living in some sort of small room?" asked Bambam. He stared at Hyunmin's face, "No matter how hard for me to believe but... he's my son. I'm his father and I need to be responsible to my son."

Seohyun shocked to hear the words came out from Bambam's mouth. Suddenly she realize the tears came out from her eyes.

"Are... are you crying, noona?" Bambam blinked multiple times as he also realize Seohyun is crying.

Seohyun quickly wipes her tears, "No. I just... touched to hear your words. I can't believe you're a man now."

Bambam blushed before quickly coughed, "Don't.... don't take me wrongly! I... just don't want to be labeled as irresponsible father so... yeah."

Seohyun smiled, "I understand that. So is that mean... we can stay here for this time being?"

Bambam nodded, "I think there's nothing wrong with that idea. I live here alone with my cats like what you can see. That's good idea actually to have housemate. I always travel overseas because of my schedule at least you can watch over my house and my cats. Are you okay with that?"

Seohyun smiled widely before nodded, "Of course! Ah, but I think I'm going to find a job. I need to work."

"For what? I earn more than enough to support him," told Bambam.

"At least I need to work to support myself. Isn't it?"

Bambam flustered, "Well... if you want, I can support you too..."

Seohyun shook her head, "I'm not your wife. There's no reason for you to support me. I've thankful enough if you willing to support Hyunmin but still... I need to work at least for myself and as a mom, I also want to work hard for my son."

Bambam smiled before standing up, "It's up to you then. I won't force you to do anything."

"Thank you so much, Bambam."

Bambam just nodded before he then walked to his room. He closed the door before lay on his bed, "She still the same like six years ago..."

SIX YEARS AGO...

"Seohyun noona~" called Bambam as he's pushing the door of that convenience store.

"Oh, Bambam-ah!" Seohyun that arranging the new stocks of snacks on the shelves smiled widely.

"When are you going to finish your work?" asked Bambam.

"Let me finish this work first. I'm going to see you at the park outside," told Seohyun.

Bambam nodded, "Okay."

Seohyun quickly finished her work and change her outfit as her shift also finished for the day. She walked to the park and found Bambam sitting at the swing. Bambam that also realize her presence waved to her.

"I've bought your favorite drink," Bambam gave her chocolate drink.

Seohyun smiled and took the drink before sit on the swing beside him, "Ahh... what a tiring day."

"Don't you think you're work hard to much noona? You got school and then part-time job after school."

Seohyun shrugged, "What can I do then? I have no parents. I live with my uncle that have no intention to give me pocket money or care with what I did in my life. I literally live alone."

Bambam looked at the girl in front of him with mixed feelings. He felt sorry and amaze at the same time.

"This is what life is all about, Bam-ah... but what can we do if this is our path of life? This might be hard for me but out there, there are a lot of people that more misfortune than me. At least I still have hands and legs that God gave me so I can work. Whatever it is, you just need to accept it and live your life."

Bambam nodded slowly.

"Oh, by the way... are you sneaking out again tonight?"

Bambam looked at Seohyun before grinned.

"What if someone found out and became the reason you not able to debut?" asked Seohyun seriously.

"But I worried about you. I want to accompany you home. It's already late at night and you're a girl. What if something happened to you?"

Seohyun smirked, "Bambam-ah, if there is really a bad guy, I don't think you able to beat him."

Bambam pouted, "At least I can do something to help you. I'm a man after all."

Seohyun laughed, "You're so cute."

"I'm serious noona."

Seohyun stopped laughing with Bambam's sudden change. Bambam stood and walked towards her. He stopped in front of her that made her lifted her head to see him.

"Am I just a kid in your eyes?"

Seohyun didn't say anything.

"I love you, noona."

Seohyun's eyes turned wider. Her hearts beat faster as she's looking to Bambam's serious eye gaze.

"I can be a cute boy that can make you laugh and I also can be real man that can protect you," told Bambam. He slowly leaned his face towards Seohyun before land his lips on hers.