Chapter 16: Bamchinja Falling Sick

"WHERE is this kid? Is he waking up late again?" mumbled Jaebum while trying to keep call Bambam.

"Did he forget about our dance practice this morning?" guessed Jinyoung.

"I don't think so. I've remind him last night. Mark hyung also told us before going home last night," said Yugyeom.

"Is there by any chance he's being so arrogant after his name being trending yesterday?" guessed Jackson.

"Eyyy... I don't think so. Bambam naturally that arrogant to begin with. How come he got any worse?" said Youngjae.

"Is there anything happen to him? He might be caught in cold because of the punishment during Runningman shooting yesterday," said Mark.

"Ah, that's right. He keeps sneezing in my car last night that I thought I need to sterilize my whole car later," said Yugyeom.

"Really? So he really got caught in cold?" asked Jaebum.

"That must be a big trouble then..." said Jinyoung serious.

**************************

"BAMBAM? I don't meet him this morning," said Seohyun. She was quite shock when suddenly she got summoned by Got7 and she didn't expect the whole members are actually call her.

"You don't meet him? Aren't you guys living in same house?" asked Jackson in low voice.

Seohyun gulped, "Emmm... actually we got into some kind of fight last night so... yeah." Seohyun hesitated to tell them the real reason. She actually doesn't want to tell them but it looks like she couldn't hide more when the members keep asking.

"Fight? You guys really like a married couple," commented Jaebum before smirked.

Seohyun glared at Jaebum, "We're fighting as housemates and parents of our child."

Jaebum just shrugged.

"So you don't know his condition at all?" asked Jinyoung.

"His condition? What's wrong with him?" asked Seohyun.

"We think that he got a fever because of the game we played yesterday so that's why he couldn't answer our call," explained Mark.

"Ah, really? Well... I'll check on him when I come home later," said Seohyun.

"You need to check on him now. No, we all need to check on him now!" urge Jaebum.

Seohyun frowned, "Woo... why so panic? He just got a normal fever, right?"

Yugyeom suddenly grip Seohyun's shoulder, "Noona, listen! That Bamchinja guy is rarely falling sick but if he really did, he's going to be REALLY sick!"

Seohyun shocked to hear that, "Re-really...?"

***********************************

"BAMBAM-AH, do you hear us? Open the door!" the members knocked Bambam's room but there's no answer from inside.

"You still couldn't find the key?" asked Jinyoung to Seohyun. He also tries to help finding the key.

Seohyun shook her head, "I really have no idea where he put the key of his room."

"Should we crash the door?" asked Jackson.

"But this door quite hard. I'm afraid you might break your bone first Jackson hyung," said Youngjae.