Chapter 10: Crazy Over His Son

"APPAPAPAPA~"

Seohyun that cleaning at the kitchen looked at Hyunmin that sitting in front of the front door. She sighed and walked to him, "Hyunmin-ah... eomma told you that appa is having overseas schedule, right? He's in Japan and he will only be back after three days."

"Appa..." whined Hyunmin as Seohyun holds him. Hyunmin now already able to speak the word 'appa' and Bambam was so happy when heard Hyunmin said that word for the first time.

Bambam literally being crazy over his son. He bought an expensive electric kid car for Hyunmin exclusive from German as present for Hyunmin that able to call him 'appa'. Seohyun really shocked to see that and said, "Hyunmin-ah, your dad might bought a real Lamborghini if you got first place in your class at high school later."

Hyunmin shook his head as Seohyun is trying to feed him. Hyunmin looked at the chair beside him. He wiped the table at the place Bambam used to sit for his dinner.

"You missed your dad, huh?" asked Seohyun.

"Appa..."

Seohyun sighed. She grabbed her phone and messaged Bambam;

- Busy?

- I just arrived at my hotel. Why?

- Hyunmin doesn't want to eat and keep calling for you.

Bambam that read the message felt touched and sorry. This is the first time he's being separated with Hyunmin. Of course it's hard for Hyunmin. Even he himself keeps thinking about his son when he's performing just now. Whenever he saw kid he will also immediately remembered Hyunmin at home wondering what he might doing at the moment.

Bambam glanced to Jinyoung that humming alone while unpack his stuffs, "Emm... hyung!"

Jinyoung turned his head, "What?"

"I'm going to convenience store for a moment. I forgot to bring my toothbrush."

Jinyoung nodded, "Okay then. Oh, can you buy milk for me?"

Bambam nodded, "Okay, I will."

Bambam then grabbed his cap and walked out from the room. He's hiding in the emergency stairs and making a video call to Seohyun.

"Oh, Hyunmin-ah! Your dad is calling!" told Seohyun.

Hyunmin looked excited and when Bambam appeared on the screen he shrieked.

"Appa! Appa!"

"Oh, Hyunmin-ah... Appa is here. Eomma said you're not eating your food. Why?" asked Bambam.

Hyunmin shook his head and he's scooping his porridge using his spoon before put it in his mouth himself with lot of struggle as he can't control his hand properly yet that made the foods got on his cheeks and nose.

Bambam chuckled to see his cute action, "Aigoo... my son is eating so well. That's how you should do."

"Appapapapa~" babbling Hyunmin again while flapping his other hand like telling story to Bambam.

"Oh, really? That's good then... eat your meal properly, okay? Appa will buy present for you later. You're a good boy, right?" asked Bambam.

Hyunmin nodded.

Bambam put on fatherly smile, "That's my son. Okay then noona. I need to go. Jinyoung hyung will search for me if I'm not going back to the room faster."

"Okay. Back home soon...I mean... Hyunmin is waiting for you." Seohyun quickly correcting her words for avoid Bambam thinking differently.

Bambam smiled before nodded, "Okay noona. Bye..."