Chapter 23: No Answer

"THANK YOU so much, hyung. I really don't know how can I express my thankful to you and Minhyun hyung," said Bambam when Mark bring Hyunmin back to his house.

"What the use of brothers if not having each other's back, right? I heard about Seohyun got fired. Is she okay?" asked Mark.

Bambam sighed, "That's what company already decide. I try to defend her but I have no power to do anything about that."

Mark tapped Bambam's shoulder, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. We'll discuss about this later with other members. For tonight, don't think anything anymore and just sleep tightly."

Bambam nodded, "Yes, hyung."

Mark then left and Bambam closed the door. He turned his back and saw Seohyun walked out from her room bringing Hyunmin's milk bottle. Hyunmin was already sleeping when Mark brought him just now and now Hyunmin is sleeping in Seohyun's room.

Their eyes met with each other but then both of them end up not saying anything before turned their head with Bambam walked into his room and Seohyun walked to the kitchen.

************************

"SO you guys still not talking with each other since three days ago?" asked Jaebum while looking at Bambam in disbelief look.

Bambam nodded, "It feels like if any of us start saying something then we might start another fight."

"How about Hyunmin then?" asked Mark.

"He somewhat looks confused too as Seohyun noona starts to avoid him from me. When Hyunmin played beside me Seohyun noona will took him and make him play in her room. She doesn't let Hyunmin sleeps with me again. Hyunmin keeps whining too but it looks like Seohyun noona really put up her mind to put distance between me and Hyunmin," explained Bambam.

Jackson slapped the table, "It can't be! You are Hyunmin's..." Jackson glanced at the door to make sure the door closed. They're eating in a private room of JYPE's café, JYP Bob. "You are Hyunmin's father. You have your own right for Hyunmin too!"

Bambam sighed, "I know but Seohyun noona still mad at me. I know that I might being overboard saying the things I shouldn't that day."

"Who is that guy actually? Why is he really want to get Seohyun back even after he had met you? He should just move on after knowing his ex-girlfriend already build new life having a new guy and also already has a son. Isn't it weird?" asked Jinyoung.

"Maybe because that guy just loves Seohyun noona so much that he couldn't forget her?" guessed Youngjae.

"Or maybe Seohyun noona also gave him hope that possible for them to get back," said Bambam before smirk.

"Yah, Bambam! How can you say like that? Don't you believe in Seohyun noona?" asked Yugyeom.

Bambam didn't say anything and just eats his foods.

"You actually love her, right?" asked Jaebum while staring at Bambam.

Bambam paused before lift his head and looked at Jaebum, "What are you saying hyung? This is nothing to what I feel towards her."

"No. That's what explaining this whole mess. You punched him because that guy holds Seohyun's hand. You're being fill up in jealousy that you couldn't control yourself anymore," told Jaebum.

"No! At that time I was so worried if something bad might happened to Hyunmin. The staff told me that Seohyun noona went out in urge that I thought it might relate to Hyunmin but when I finally found her at café with her ex-boyfriend of course I will be really mad! How can she's dating when I deadly being worried about Hyunmin!" explained Bambam.

"So which part is Seohyun being wrong actually? Is that her fault that she went out not because Hyunmin in danger? It was her choice to go out even during office hour. Even she might got trouble for doing it but that is nothing related with you. One more thing, is it wrong for her to meet other guy when she doesn't has any other relationship with you except you're her son's father? Who are you in her heart and who is she in your heart actually?" asked Jaebum.

Bambam flinched. Jaebum's questions really hit him hard that he just suddenly turned in silence. He realize that he has no answer for all that questions.

"It's true that you're the one that now got bashed by netizen. Your image is getting the scratch now. However as much as the hatred you got right now, there are lot of people around you that supporting you. But how about Seohyun? She's alone. She cannot tell anyone about your status. She got hate because of related to idol like you but she needs to be strong for her son at the same time. She must be going through hard time now," said Jaebum.

Bambam lowered his head. He really in full of confuse right now. What should he do?

***********************************

BAMBAM that on his way home to his apartment stared outside of the window from that taxi while thinking about a lot of things that suddenly happened to him. The numbers of hate comments he got getting increase each second that he scared to open any of his SNS. He not only scratched his image but also Got7's image. He feels very sorry to his members but they keep telling him that they not blaming him and they promise that they will help Bambam to clean back his name.

Bambam's family also asking for explanation from him as he used to share everything to his family but this time he didn't say anything about his controversy this time. Bambam just text his mother saying he couldn't say anything for this time being but he promised when everything calm down he will go back home to Thailand and explain to her.

"Customer-nim, we've arrived."

Bambam flinched to hear the driver's voice, "Oh, yes..."

Bambam made the payment before stepped out from the taxi. He just about to enter his apartment's building when suddenly he saw someone sitting at the bench.

Sangmin smiled to him, "Hi Bambam-ssi."

Bambam's eyes turned wider, "What the hell are you doing here?!" Bambam was about to step forward while pulling his fist before Sangmin suddenly pointed above their head – the CCTV.

"You must really don't want your image to be scatter once again that will make you really need to say goodbye to your idol life, right?" asked Sangmin.

"Why are you coming here?" asked Bambam that holding himself from throwing his punch to Sangmin.

"Of course I just meeting my lover, Seohyun-ssi."

Bambam punched the wall beside him, "Don't you dare to come close to her!"

Sangmin smirked, "Bambam-ssi, you must realize how dangerous your state right now. I can sue you anytime because of what you did to me few days ago. I got enough proof to put you behind the bar but I don't think that's my priority right now."

"What the hell do you want actually?"

"I want Seohyun back and... also my son."