Chapter 34: The Great Plan

"HYUNMIN is okay. Don't worry. Let's go out first, okay?" said Bambam before helping Seohyun to walk out from that bar. Once they reached outside Jinyoung and Jaebum also already waiting for them. They ran towards Seohyun.

"Is she okay?" asked Jinyoung.

Bambam nodded, "She still in shock."

"Where's Hyunmin?" asked Seohyun while holding to Jinyoung's hand.

"Don't worry, Seohyun-ah. I immediately told Jackson and others to get ready when I heard Sangmin ordered his man after Hyunmin. They are capable enough to handle the situation," said Jinyoung. He's the one who hide outside the toilet when Sangmin made a call to order his man to get Hyunmin so he immediately sent the signal to other members who stay with Hyunmin.

"Jackson, Yugyeom, Mark hyung and Youngjae on their way to come here. Hyunmin is okay," told Jaebum.

"I need to see my son with my eyes first. I want to make sure..." Seohyun stopped when a car stopped near to them. Youngjae then appeared while holding to Hyunmin while Jackson, Yugyeom and Mark also get out from the car.

"Hyunmin-ah!" Seohyun immediately took Hyunmin from Youngjae. She hugged her son tightly. Bambam then hugged both Seohyun and Hyunmin in relieve.

The members looked at that family with proud and relieve feeling. Someone then approached them.

"Oh, hyung!" Jackson did a brotherhood handshake with that detective before that detective then patted Jinyoung's back.

Detective Nam is actually someone that Jinyoung close with as they had worked together before to help Jinyoung and other casts during his drama filming. They still keep in touch with each other and Detective Nam also getting close with other members as they also drink together sometimes. They asked for Detective Nam's help and coincidentally Detective Nam's department also working on the same case. However because of Bane and his men just too sly so the police failed to find where exactly they hide that hidden room although they know that room must be in that bar. That room actually keeping all the files and proof of Bane's illegal activities.

"You guys did so well too. I heard from Lieutenant Ji that the guy who's going to kidnap Hyunmin got caught thanks to you guys. Good job." Detective Nam complimented them.

"It such a hard work actually hyung to pin that big guy down," said Jackson dramatically before wiped his invisible sweat on his forehead.

"So those bad guys here got caught too?" asked Mark.

Detective Nam nodded, "Like what we plan, we put the secret microphone under Seohyun-ssi collar so we able to hear every details she said out loud including how many people in front and also the secret door and secret passcode. We had ambush this place so many time but we never get to know where that secret room. Why I never thought that pineapple picture is that suspicious before? However we then able to get in at the most right time before they did anything to Seohyun-ssi. You are so brave Seohyun-ssi. You did a really good job."

Seohyun smiled weakly with Bambam's hand around her shoulder, "I just did this for the sake of my family. Thanks to the great plan from Got7 members too."

The members smiled proudly to hear that. Jaebum then looked to Jackson, Mark, Yugyeom and Youngjae, "So what actually happened in the hospital? We were too focus on what Seohyun doing that we forgot to check on you guys there."

Jackson, Mark, Yugyeom and Youngjae looked to each other with the proudest smile they ever had on their face.

ONE HOUR EARLIER...

THE man stared at the nurses in that counter. He walked confidently towards them, "Hi..."

The short-haired nurse lift her head, "Yes?"

"I'm Seohyun-ssi's friend. I want to visit her son."

That nurse seems hesitate, "Sorry. We cannot let anyone enter the room unless they're coming with patient's guardian."

That guy opened his sunglasses, "Actually Seohyun-ssi got something to settle outside. Coincidentally I was nearby here and would like to visit her son. As you can see I'm bringing this luggage because I'm going to overseas this evening and I thought that I want to visit Hyunmin for the very last time. I really close with Hyunmin."

The nurse glanced to the luggage that guy brought along.

"I also..." the man then stopped before getting close to the nurse, "I also know Hyunmin's father, Bambam-ssi personally."

The nurse looked shocked. Besides the staffs who worked in that VIP area, no other staffs know about the secret as they received the command from higher-ups that JYP Entertainment ordered them to hide that secret.

"Re-really?"

The man nodded, "10 minutes is fine. Please?"

The nurse that now seems confident now nodded, "Okay. But you need to go fast. Don't let my supervisor see you. The room is 902"

That guy nodded and give the nurse winked before walked to the room 902. He opened the door slowly and looked around. He saw no one else in that room beside the kid on that bed. The kid in the blanket seems not moving. He might be asleep. 

He put the luggage beside the bed as he's goingto put the kid in that luggage so that the nurses outside won't realize hesneak out the kid. He took the syringe from his inner coat. Ready to inject the kid if that kid suddenly out of control. He walked slowly to the kid's bed. He's sleeping facing the other side in his bear hoodie and with blanket covering almost all of his body.

He pulled the blanket roughly and about to inject that body with the needle in his hand before he then shocked and dumbfounded to see a small bolster in that bear hoodie.

"W-what is this?"

He felt someone tapped his shoulder. He spontaneously turned his back before his eyes got sprayed with spray pepper.

"ARGHHH!!!" shouted that guy before someone quickly covered his mouth.

"Yah! Don't you know you cannot make noise in hospital?" asked Jackson as he's struggling to pin that guy down with help of Yugyeom and Mark. Mark in charge for covering his mouth with his hand.

Three police officer then entered that room with Youngjae that holding Hyunmin. That two police officer then put the handcuff to that guy.

"How can you guys' prediction be so true?" asked the police officer.

They got order from the police officer of another district to guard the VIP room and when they came Jackson, Mark, Yugyeom and Youngjae told them that someone will come and going to attack the baby in there but they have no proof or anything to support their words. He didn't believe that at first but looking at how serious four of them so he just decided to stay on guard first outside.

Jackson that in huffed smiled, "We believe in our intuition. That's how artist work, sir."

Yugyeom, Mark and Youngjae nodded. Youngjae looked at Hyunmin, "Hyunmin-ah! Give ahjussi high five!" Hyunmin giggled before gave high-five to Youngjae.

The police officers looked at them in disbelief look.