Chapter 20: Begging

"SO I think we should change at the hook part. It's better if we use the previous version for this hook part," said Youngjae giving out his opinion.

Bambam nodded, "So the lyrics also should be change again then to sync with the song. Wait, I've wrote the previous lyrics in my other notebook," Bambam put his hand in his bag searching for his notebook. He took out the notebook but then realize the notebook is different.

"Since when you're having floral pink notebook?" asked Youngjae before chuckled to see that feminine-like book came out from Bambam's bag.

"Ahh... it must be Hyunmin's doing. We put our bag at the same place last night. He might played with our things and end up our things mixed up with each other. Look, I also have Seohyun noona's files here too." Bambam then took out the things that not his from his bag. He also found a pink furry pen in his bag and has no idea that Seohyun interesting to that girly kind of stationery.

"Wahh... I always heard my sister complaining her kids like to play with her work stuff when they're toddler before and I never imagined you're going to face that same problem too." Youngjae looked at Bambam with amaze feeling.

Bambam grinned, "Kids will always be the same. Hyung, I think I need to return these things to Seohyun noona. I'm afraid this file might important for her although I believe this furry pen won't be too important for her now."

Youngjae laughed, "Fine. Just go then."

Bambam then leave the room while bringing Seohyun's stuffs. He put the pen in the file as he has no intention to attract anyone attention by bringing pink furry pen everywhere. He reached at Seohyun's department but he didn't see her anywhere.

"Oh, Bambam-ssi! Are you searching for someone?" asked one of the staff when realize Bambam is looking everywhere.

"Err... actually someone asked me to give this to Seohyun-ssi. Where is she?" asked Bambam trying to hide the fact he's holding Seohyun personal things that might create lot of questions by other staffs as how the artist can be related to staff that never work directly with the artist.

"Oh, she already went out after having an urgent call."

Bambam frowned, "Urgent call? Where is she going?"

The staff shrugged, "I'm not sure. She looks distracted after she got call from someone and told us she got emergency matter to take care off for a while."

Bambam feels not good. Is it might related to Hyunmin? Is Hyunmin having some problem in the nursery?

"Do you need to meet her?"

"Ah, it's okay. Please put this on her table. I think I need to go now. Thank you," Bambam then smiled to the staff before quickly left that office.

He pushed the elevator button but all the elevator are working that make him cannot wait for long as he afraid if something bad might happen to his son. He tried to call Seohyun but Seohyun not answering causing him to be more panic. Bambam then choose to just use the stairs and walked down as fast as he could from level seven to the ground floor.

His hand still trying to call Seohyun while his legs now already running out from the building. He heard some people call for his name but he's not bother to see who they are as his mind only has Hyunmin and he cannot think about anything else.

"Ughh... how can I don't have the number of Hyunmin's nursery? What was the nursery name again?" mumbled Bambam as he's now walking at the street. Luckily he's wearing cap to avoid anyone from recognize him.

He's trying to search online for the list of nursery that close to his place as he forgot the name of the nursery. Seohyun had told him before but he not remember it as Seohyun is the one who always fetch Hyunmin everyday.

Suddenly Bambam automatically stopped whatever he's doing when his eyes caught Seohyun's figure in the café not far from JYPE building and she's not alone – Sangmin with her too.

*******************************

"PLEASE don't do this to me, Seohyun-ah! I still love you and my love still never change even after you broke up with me. I really missed the moments we were together. You're the only woman who loves me for who I am. You changed me to be a better person," said Sangmin.

Seohyun shook her head, "Everything is changed now, oppa. We cannot be together again. I already have a son."

"What that guy already did that can make you change your love easily like that? We were so happy back then. I really have no idea what I've did so wrong to you. How can you... just suddenly married to someone else? Who is that guy actually?" questioned Sangmin.

Seohyun sighed, "You're not doing anything wrong, oppa. It was me. I'm cheating on you. I'm the bad woman. A good guy like you not deserve a woman like me. You deserve better."

Sangmin shook his head crazily, "No. It's only you. Only you the woman that I love for the rest of my life. I don't care if you cheat on me. I can forgive you. I can treat you better than that guy. I promise. You can just file a divorce. I can help you. I can accept your son too. We can build a new life together! I'm begging you..."

Seohyun shocked to hear that. She really didn't expect Sangmin is actually loving her so much until that guy willingly to accept her son and promise to build the new life together after what she did to him. Sangmin's eyes really showed how serious his feeling right now. She realize that she's not supposed to lie to Sangmin about her relationship with Bambam.

"I... I'm not married to that guy."

Sangmin surprised to hear that, "What?"

"He was my ex-boyfriend when I was in high school. We happened to meet with each other one night. He was drunk and... I..." Seohyun clenched her fist trying to courage herself, "I did a stupid mistake that night. He didn't remember anything that night and we then not meet each other anymore. When I knew that I'm pregnant his child, I really don't know what should I do but I believe that you deserve someone better than me. I cheated on you. That's why I... I left you. I'm so sorry."

Sangmin looked at Seohyun with disbelief look. He really didn't expect at all the story Seohyun told her, "You... but..." Sangmin shook his head trying to organize what he just heard, "So you said that guy not remember anything about that night and you guys not meet with each other... so how can now you're living with him?"

"I meet him few months ago after I got chase out from my room that I rent after I couldn't afford to pay the rent for four months. I have no other choice and I believe that he should know about his son and my son should know who is his own father. It was such a hard situation for that guy too at first but after we made DNA test and it proves that he is the biological father of my son, he slowly able to accept the reality. So that's why we happened to live together," explained Seohyun.

Sangmin stared at Seohyun that now already lowered her head. He reached out his hand and holds to Seohyun's hand. Seohyun shocked with that but she's not pulling her hand back. Seohyun lifted her head and looked at him.

Sangmin smiled, "I'm sorry that your past might be your painful memories but I promise that I can help you to create only the happy memories for your future together."

Seohyun pulled back her hand, "I'm sorry oppa. I really can't accept you. I... I not love you anymore."

Sangmin's smile gone. He stared at her face, "Why? Do you love that guy?"

Seohyun flinched but she couldn't answer that question.

Sangmin quickly shook his head and holds to Seohyun's hand again, "It's okay Seohyun-ah. I can make you love me again! I promise I can make you love me more than ever!" begged Sangmin.

Seohyun sighed. She just about to pull back her hand but suddenly someone came out of from nowhere and punched Sangmin right on his face.