"Sorry", Darius says. "Who did this to you?"

"Can we just forget about it", I say.

"We can after you tell me who did this", he says. I sigh.

"It was Jared. He put me up against the wall and scraped me then he kissed me. I tried to pull back but I couldn't. Sorry".

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"Because I kissed someone who wasn't you", I say.

"But you didn't kiss him he kissed you, it's not your fault". "Where's Jared now?" he says.

"Somewhere in the woods", I say.

"I'll be back", Darius says getting up.

"No wait. Don't leave", I say.

"Okay, I'll kick his ass later", he says. I chuckle. He kisses me on the forehead.

"I love you", he says. I felt so guilty when he said that. I kissed two men today that weren't him. I didn't want to kiss them but I felt like I cheated on Darius. I start to cry. "Shh don't cry. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just love you so much", I say, his face lights up in happiness.

****

Myah's POV:

It's been a month since I got hurt by Jared. No one has seen him since. Dominic and I haven't said a word to each other since he kissed me. I've seen him look at me but when I look back he turns away. Darius has been pretty busy so I only see him a few hours a day but he said he should be able to see me all day every day from next week on which made me really happy. The past week, I've been getting sick, which is odd because I never get sick. I walk into the sitting room and find Dominic the only one in the room. When he notices me coming in he starts to stand up.

"No stay, we need to talk", I say pushing him back down onto the couch. "Can we please go back to the way things were and stop avoiding each other?" I ask.

"I'd like that. I'm sorry about the....kiss and everything", he says.

"It's fine", I say, he pulls me into a tight hug and I hug back.

"Adam told me you're sick, so if you want anything just tell me", he says.

"Thanks but it's okay. I'm not sick, I've just been puking a few times", I say.

"Aw, well it should go away soon whatever it is." I cuddle into his chest and he puts his arm around me. I hear someone cough behind me.

"You don't mind if I take Myah for a few minutes do you?" they say. I turn around and Darius is there.

"Of course I don't mind", Dominic says. I get off Dominic and go into my bedroom with Darius.

"Hey babe, what are you doing back I thought you were gone with Chase?" I ask.

"I was but we came back early", he says sitting me on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder.

"More time for us", I say. He pulls me into a hug then stops. I raise an eyebrow to him. He puts his ear against my stomach. "What are you doing?" His face goes pale. He takes my hand and takes me out of the room.

"We need to find Chase", he says. We find Chase in his bedroom.

"Hey what's up?" Chase says.

"Listen to her stomach", Darius says.

"Okay why?" Chase says and he puts his ear against my stomach as well. "Oh", Chase says.

"Is she....?" Darius says. Chase nods.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" I say almost shouting. Darius looks at Chase with a serious face. Chase's face is also serious then he nods.

"Myah.....you're....." Chase says.

"Pregnant. We were listening to its heartbeat", Darius says looking at the ground. I put my hand to my mouth.

"What!?!" I shout. Nobody says anything. I storm out of the room. I run into Adam and fall onto the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Myah. Here", he says helping my back up.

"Sorry that was my fault. Thanks for helping me up", I say turning away from him and quickly run to my bedroom.

"Myah! Wait, where are you going?" Adam shouts at me. Chase comes out of his bedroom.

"Leave her she needs some space", Chase says to him.

"Is she okay, what happened?" Adam says.

"She's fine. She just needs some time to think", Chase says. I forget about running to my bedroom instead I run out the front door. It was the first time I have been outside since I was kidnapped. The fresh air felt good. I just kept running and let it take me anywhere. I stopped beside a tree and fall to my knees crying. I'm only sixteen, I can't have a baby. Darius probably will make me get rid of it. He wouldn't, would he? I just kept crying. It started getting dark. I got up and walked back to the house. I sit on the front door step. Darius comes out and sits beside me.

"Are you okay darling?" he says wiping my tears from my face. I nod. I start crying again. "Baby please, don't cry", he says putting his arms around me. I bury my head into his chest.

"I'm sorry", I say.

"Why are you saying sorry?" he says.

"For getting pregnant, it's all my fault", I say.

"It's not, we'll get through this. We're going to be a real family, you, me and our baby", he says. I loved the way he said "our baby."

"You won't make me get rid of it?" I say looking up at him.

"Of course I won't, only if you don't want it", he says.

"I want it", I say.

"Then it's settled, we're having a baby", he says putting his hand on my belly. I look down at his hand and put mine on top of his. He smiles at me. "Now we know why you have been getting sick lately."

"Yeah", I say.

"Come on let's go in, you're probably freezing", he says taking my hand. We get up and go into the sitting room. When we enter Chase stands up from his seat.

"Are you two okay?" Chase says.

"We've talked and everything's fine", Darius says. Chase smiles.

"That's great news", Chase says. Everyone in the room looks at us suspiciously.

"Can you not tell anyone", I say clutching Darius' hand. He squeezes it. I smile at him.

"Of course, you tell them when you're ready", Chase says.

"Thanks", I say. Darius sits on the couch and I sit on his lap. He strokes my hair and puts his arm around me. We watch a movie with the rest of the pack and I fall asleep in Darius' arms.

Hey hope you liked that chapter. I thought I'd spice things up. I'll write a new chapter soon. Thanks for reading. : )