Pregnant?

This is chapter 6:

Myah's POV:

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I sigh. I get up and find a note on my drawer. It said....

Sorry had to go, Chase needs me. I'll see you later. Love you lots xxx

Darius

I smile. I love you too Darius. I go and get dressed and have breakfast. When I was finished I was walking into the living room when Jared pushed me against the wall. He holds me there so I can't move.

"You and Darius huh, you were supposed to pick me", he says, taking my wrist.

"But I don't love you", I whisper. He chuckles. He holds my arm tightly. It hurt like hell. It felt like he was tearing into my skin.

"You will love me and choose me instead of him or else", he spits in my face.

"Or else what?" I manage to say.

"Or else this", he says. He takes a hold of my other arm tightly. I cry out in pain. He kisses me, I try to pull back but can't.

"Jared get off of her", Adam shouts. Dominic pulls Jared off of me. There was a claw mark on my arm with blood pumping out of it.

"Oh my, your arm", Dominic says.

"It's fine", I say. I try to stop the blood but it just makes more blood come out.

"You asshole how could you do that to her", Dominic shouts, he punches Jared in the face. Jared turns into his wolf and so does Dominic.

"Come on, you shouldn't see this", Adam says bringing me into the bathroom. He cleans the blood away and puts my arm in a bandage. "Are you okay, he didn't hurt you anywhere else did he?" he asks.

"No he didn't, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me", I say smiling at him.

"Dominic was really the person who helped you, he's out there now kicking Jared's ass", Adam says.

"I hope he's okay, if he gets hurt it's all my fault", I say.

"Don't worry Dominic is way stronger than Jared. And why would it be your fault", Adam says.

"It just would be", I say. Dominic comes into the bathroom.

"Are you alright?" Dominic asks.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me", I say.

"It's no problem", Dominic says.

"I'm going to find Chase and tell him what happened", Adam says and then leaves.

"I think I'll take a nap", I say going to the door.

"I'll walk you there to make sure nothing bad happens", Dominic says. We walk to my room with our hands holding. Dominic closes the door behind him and sits on the bed with me.

"Thanks for everything", I say, giving him a smile.

"No need to thank me I'm just happy Adam and I made it there on time", he says. I look down and notice we're still holding hands he looks down too and notices. He pulls in closer and kisses me. He pulls back before I do.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I couldn't control myself. Sorry", he says, rushing out of the room.

"Dominic wait", I shout running after him. When I go into the hall he's not there. Damn werewolves and their fast ability. Darius comes back around six.

"Hey darling, what have you been up too? Wait what happened your arm?" Darius says.

"It was nothing, it's fine", I say. Darius takes the bandage off and sees the claw mark on my arm. He traces the mark with his fingers. "Ow."