Myah's Parents.

Hey everybody. I'm waiting for the stories I'm reading on Wattpad to be updated but it's been a while and I'm getting bored of waiting, I need something to read. So if any of you want me to read one of your stories just comment the name of it and I'll check it out and read it. And also can you guys check out my other stories, I need more reads! But it's fine if you don't. And thanks you guys for the 5,950 reads on this story, you are all amazing! I'd like to thank you all for sticking to the story for so long. Anyway enough of me and back to the story.

This is chapter 13:

Jack's POV:

Myah and I were outside our house in my car. "I don't think I'm ready for this. When they see my little situation they're going to kill me", Myah says.

"No they won't Myah. Yeah they won't be very thrilled you're pregnant but they'll still be happy you're alive and well", I say. I look at her baby bump and think about all the times they probably hurt her and all the pain she was in.

"Can you stop looking at me like that", she says.

"Sorry. Are you going to come in now?"

"Okay, okay", she says getting out of the car. I get out of the car and walk over with her to the front door. She grabs my hand and I smile reassuringly at her.

"Everything will be fine". She nods her head. I open the door and go into the sitting room dragging Myah with me.

"Is that you Jack?" Dad says from the kitchen.

"Yeah and someone who I think you might want to see", I say.

"What who?" Dad says coming into the room. He drops the glass he has in his hand when he sees Myah and it smashes into pieces. "Myah, oh my god", he says going over to her. He gives her a tight hug and she starts crying.

"Hey Daddy", she says.

"Crystal get in here", Dad shouts.

"What's up?" Mum asks coming into the room as well. "Myah!" she shouts giving her a tight hug as well.

"We're never letting you out of our sight ever again princess", Dad says.

"But I'm just here to visit. I'm not living here again", Myah says.

"You can't go back to those people. They stole you from us. They should be put away", Mum says.

"But they're my friends. They had the right to take me you know the treaty Mum they take one girl every fifty years and in return they guard all of us from other packs", she says.

"I know the treaty. But I want you to live here and never see them again", Mum says loudly.

"But my boyfriend's there and my friends", Myah shouts.

"Your boyfriend? The one who stole you and hurt you", Dad says.

"He didn't want to take me but he had to and he never hurt me", she says.

"Your boyfriend? Daniel's your boyfriend", I say.

Myah's POV:

"Your boyfriend, Daniel's your boyfriend", Jack says. I go completely still when he says that. Daniel! How could I forget about Daniel? Daniel was my boyfriend before I left. He was Jack's best friend that's how I met him then we started going out. I've been cheating on him with Darius this whole time without knowing. I tell them about Darius. And when I'm finished I start crying.

"You didn't mean to cheat on him, princess", Dad says.

"I've been cheating on him the whole time while he's been worried sick", I say.

"It's not your fault", Mum says. I get a text. It was from Darius. He was asking if I was okay. I was replying when my Mother took the phone out of my hand.

"Give me that back", I shout at her.

"You are not going to talk to any of them ever again", she says.

"That's not fare Mum", Jack says.

"She won't talk to him or see him again and that's that", she says.

"He's the father and her boyfriend. You can't just not let her see him again", Jack says.

"Of course we can", Dad says.

"What happens when the baby's born, he has the right to see his child", Jack says.

"He won't be aloud see it", Mum says.

"Don't you dare call my baby boy an it", I shout at her.

"I'm sorry sweetheart", she says rubbing my arm. I pull her hand of off me. I hear someone come down the stairs. Maddie my little four year old sister comes in.

"Myah your home", Maddie says running over to me. She gives me a big hug and I hug her back. "Are you having a baby?" she asks rubbing my baby bump.

"Yeah", I say smiling at her.

"Yay!" she says. I chuckle.

"Baby girl, come on lets go and let Mummy and Myah chat", Dad says taking Maddies' hand.

"You're not going to leave again are you?" Maddie says, her eyes sad.

"Um....." I say.

"She's not going anywhere. Don't worry Maddie", Mum says. Maddie smiles at me before leaving with Dad.

"I'm leaving. Tell Maddie I'm sorry", I say heading for the door. My Mum runs to the door, locks it and puts the key in her pocket.

"Like I said a minute ago, you're not going anywhere", she says.

WOW Myah's Mum is a bit of a psycho. I've had my golden cocker spaniel for five years now and all he seems to do is bark. Does anyone else has a cocker spaniel and if so do they bark a lot? I'm just wondering if he should be like this? Anway enough of me, how have you guys been? Did you all have a good Christmas and New Years? Yay it's 2013! Thanks for reading, I thought i'd just update since I'm going back to school next week and might not have time to do so. Sorry that it was short. Hope you all can forgive me. :(