One Big Happy Family.

Chapter 27:

Myah's POV:

I wake up from an amazing, uninterrupted sleep. I yawn and cringe as I get a pain down there. I forgot I had a baby today, ow! When I open my eyes fully I see Darius who had a big smile on his face looking at Faye who was sleeping in her bassinet. I smile at them, he was adorable like that. Darius notices me watching them and smiles back at me.

"Hello my beautiful wife," he grins, stroking my cheek. "You did wonderful earlier on."

"Hey my amazing husband," I greet with a big smile. "I'm still a bit sore but it was totally worth it," I say, gazing over at Faye.

"She's so beautiful like her Mummy, she looks just like you!" I sit up and rest my head against his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me as we watch Faye. "I love you Myah, so, so much."

"I love you too, Darius. Has she been good?"

"She's been the best little girl there is!" He leans over the bassinet and caresses her cheek.

"How long was I asleep for?" I ask.

"About seven hours, it's eight o' clock now. Do you want something to eat, baby?" he offers.

"Um, yeah sure, thanks."

"I'll be back in a second, darling," he says. He gives me a big, long kiss and I kiss back passionately. Afterwards he gets up and leaves the room. I gently lift up Faye, making sure not to wake her up. I rock her back and forth slowly then kiss her on her forehead.

"I love you my beautiful little baby girl," I coo in a baby voice. I hold her little fingers, she was so tiny and cute! I start crying tears of joy as I look down at her. "Did you meet your big brother. I wish I saw the look on his face when he met you." I smile as I imagine him seeing Faye for the first time. I hope he doesn't get jealous with the amount of attention she will get. Darius comes back in not soon after and puts the food on the table beside the bed.

"My parents have arrived. Do you want me to ring yours?" he asks. My parents come here?

"Will they be allowed here?"

"Of course, so will I ring them?"

"Okay, thank you." He smiles and gets his phone out. As he talks to my parents I kiss Faye on the head again. When he's done, I put Faye back in her bassinet, carefully.

"Sleep tight little Faye," I whisper to her. Darius puts his arms around my waist as he looks down at her.

"I love you," he whispers seductively in my ear.

"I love you too," I repeat. He turns me around so I'm facing him. He smirks cheekily and cups my cheek. He lifts it up softly and leans down and kisses me.

"You know we could just see my parents in the morning instead of now," he smirks then deepens the kiss. He bites my lip for entrance and moves his hands down to my ass. He squeezes it lightly then roughly.

"Okay that's enough we don't need another baby in this place," I warn with a grin and he laughs. "It's not that I don't want to because I want to it's just I'd rather not do it with your parents in the other room."

"Yeah that makes sense, especially since they have werewolf hearing they'd probably hear us," he notes. I laugh and kiss him again.

"Till later my love," I say seductively, putting my index finger over his lips. He chuckles and kisses my nose. When I finish my food, we get up off the bed and go into the living room holding hands.

"Myah!" Dominic and Adam exclaim, running over to me when they see us enter.

"Hey you guys," I smile, hugging them tight.