Not Again.

Chapter 31:

Myah's POV:

*11 months later*

"Congratulations," the doctor exclaims. Please tell me they're not going to confirm our suspicions... "You're pregnant!" NOT AGAIN?! I look over at Darius and he had a big grin on his face, he is seriously dead. I bury my head in my hands. I was so shocked, I didn't think I'd actually be knocked up again. Why so soon? "I take this wasn't a planned pregnancy then?"

"None of them were," I confess. After chatting about the pregnancy we say goodbye and get in the car. We figured out I was eight weeks from the last time I had my period. When I get in the car I just look out the window, I need to think. Darius puts his hand on my knee causing me to look down at his hand.

"Baby, speak to me," he pleads. I look at him and he pulls over the car while looking at me with concern. "I need to know how you're feeling about this."

"You really want to know what I'm thinking?" He nods and gives me a weak smile. "I'm thinking I'm going to have to chop off those balls myself." He chuckles and takes my hand.

"I thought we wanted more children though?" he inquiries.

"Yeah, we said when Faye's three or four, she's only two!"

"She'll be three before the baby's born," he reminds.

"What are Sylvester and Faye going to say?"

"They'll be happy," he assures. "They've probably been wanting another baby."

"No they won't be happy. They're going to feel left out with us being busy with the baby. I don't want Faye or Sylvester to feel that way."

"They won't, we'll do as much as we can to make them feel okay about this. Sylvester was last time and I'm sure he'll feel the same way this time and Faye loves Sylvester and Blake so why won't she like another little person to play with?" Okay, yes he has a fair point but I worry a lot, I'm just trying to think of possible situations.

"But I'm only 24 and you're only 25. I can't have 3 kids before I'm even 25," I sigh. "But it looks like I'm going to." He smiles warmly and hugs me tight. Well actually I'll be 25 soon so what I said isn't entirely true.

"You have nothing to worry about, Myah. I'll be here the whole time through it and after it because I love you and care about you so, so much."

"I love you too, I'm just a bit stressed out, that's all."

"Do you feel nauseous?" he asks, caressing my cheek.

"No," I answer. Earlier on this morning I got sick again. One thing about pregnancy I have not missed is morning sickness, God I hated that.

"I can't believe you're already two months," he confides. I know; I was too busy with other things that I forgot I missed my period twice. So after I got sick all this week and last we decided to go to the doctor's and check it out because I realised I missed my period twice. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes but I should be asking you, you're going to be a Dad again."

"Yeah but I'm not the one that has to carrying them around for seven more months," he notes, making me chuckle. He gives me a kiss when he sees a smile on my face. He always knows how to cheer me up, I love him so much. He places his hand on my flat stomach and gently gives it a rub. Aw, I missed when he did that.

"I know you're too small to understand but I'm your Daddy. Mommy and I love you so much and we can't wait to meet you." He gives it another rub then bends down and kisses it twice. "One kiss from Mommy and one kiss from Daddy." The whole moment made me cry with happiness. "Aw, baby." He hugs me tight and I allow the tears to flow down my cheeks onto his neck. "I'm sorry; I'll stop talking about the pregnancy. I didn't mean to upset you, I would never do that on purpose."