Taken But...By Who?

Chapter 29:

Myah's POV:

Everyone at the base were going home today. I missed our house, It will be the first time Faye will be there. Well not technically because when I was pregnant with her we lived there. So I guess it will be the first time Faye will see the house. I was going to miss my friends but the pack house was only a two minute walk away so I will still see them regularly. But I won't see the friends I have made from the other packs much since they live so far away.

I will be able to see my family now, they've only seen Faye once. I told them not to bother coming over to the base again because the trip was too long and we would've seen them soon enough anyway. I didn't know it would be four months though. I put Faye in her car seat and Sylvester hops into the car. I close the door once she's strapped in. I go over to where everyone else were saying goodbye and give them one more hug each.

"See you tomorrow?" Adam asks.

"They're going to want to get settled back in, Adam, not see you," Dominic answers, making Adam hit Dominic on the head.

"Fuck off you," Adam growls and Dominic and I laugh at his anger.

"Yes we'll see you tomorrow," I confirm.

"Ha!" Adam teases while Dominic rolls his eyes. Even though they had silly arguments like this, they were still best friends. I hug them both again as does Darius.

"Bye, Blake," Darius and I say in unison.

"Bye Aunt Myah and Uncle Darius," he replies. We give him a kiss and hug him. After that we go over to Brandon and Karen.

"Bye, you two," Darius smiles.

"You four take care," Brandon adds.

"You too." Darius and I get into the car and everyone waves us off. Darius hoots the horn that makes Faye laugh. I smile at her while turning around to look at her. Chase and the others go in their cars and drive away too. It takes five hours but we finally arrive home. I unlock the door but hear noises coming from the inside. Who's in here....?

"Surprise, welcome home," Jack, Jade, Daniel and Ella proclaim as we come in the door.

"Aw you guys shouldn't have," I say, coming over to give them a hug.

"I hope you don't mind us stopping, you must be pretty busy," Daniel notes.

"Of course we don't," Darius assures, going in our room to put our bags away. Sylvester goes over to Jack and hugs him. I get Faye out from her car seat and go back inside.

"Aw she's so cute," Ella gasps. "Can I hold her?"

"Of course," I smile, passing her Faye who starts smiling in her arms.

"AW!" Ella and Jade squeal with delight, making me laugh.

"Wow she got so big," Jack beams as he comes over and hugs me.

"The clothes are all put away," Darius says, coming back into the room. One of the good things of being a werewolf is being able to flit and get things done fast. We all sit on the couch and I sit on Darius' lap.

"Mum and Dad said sorry that they couldn't make it," Jack says.

"It's fine, I'll see them later," I say.

"So the wedding's in two months and we still need to get you fitted for a dress," Ella says.

"When were you thinking of getting it done?" I question.

"Well we can go this weekend if you can?" she asks and I nod. "Great!"

"Mommy, I miss Blake," Sylvester whines and we all laugh. We've only been in the house for ten minutes and he's already bored. "I'm bored," he pouts.