Daniel.

I was bored so I decided to update! Here goes...

This is chapter 14:

Myah's POV:

I was in my old bedroom. I felt so different being in there. I wonder if Darius is okay. I wish I could ring him or something to let him know I'm not hurt. I should have brought Dawn or Savannah with me, but I didn't want to spoil their shopping day and I trusted my brother and family. I didn't know my parents would have kept me prisoner in the house, at least Jack wants to get me back. There's a knock on the door.

"Myah, can I come in", a voice says. It was familiar. It takes me a minute to realise it was Daniel's voice.

"Daniel is that you?" I ask.

"Yeah, am I allowed in?" he says.

"Yeah of course", I say. He opens the door and stares at me in shock. I guess no one told him about me being pregnant. He stays looking at me shocked for ten minutes before sitting on the bed beside me.

"Is it mine?" he finally says. I shake my head. "Yeah I kind of thought because you would have to have been a bit bigger in order for it to be mine", he says with a shy smirk. I smirk back. Yeah I'd have to be like seven months for it to be his, I'm only five.

"I'm so sorry, you had to find out like this", I say starting to cry.

"Don't cry. I'll still love and care for it as if it's mine", he says taking my hand. I forgot how loving and soft his touch was.

"But....Darius....he's..."

"Yeah Jack told me about you and Darius just not about you being pregnant", he says.

"I'm so sorry", I say crying harder.

"Don't be", he says getting up.

"I still love and care for you but I've fallen in love Darius. I'm so, so sorry", I say crying into his chest.

"Shh you don't have to explain. Don't cry please", he says stroking my hair just like Darius does. I stop crying. "We can still be friends, right?"

"I'd really like that. Very good friends", I say.

"Yeah." He rubs my belly and the baby kicks. He smiles at me. "I'll let you rest. I'll see you later Myah".

"Goodbye Daniel", I say. He smiles then leaves. Jack comes in.

"You alright sis".

"Yeah", I say. He sits beside me and gives me a hug.

"I knew this would happen", I say.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought you", he says.

"It's okay", I say.

"I have an idea to get you out", he says.

"What is it?"

"Tomorrow when they're gone to work, I'll get you back there", he says.

"I doubt they'll leave you alone with me".

"I was talking with them and I made them think I want you to stay. So they trust me to look after you", he says.

"Thank you", I say giving him a tight hug. "But what about Maddie I can't leave her again."

"We could always meet up. Whenever they think Maddie and I are at the park we'll be visiting you", he says.

"But you'll get in trouble for letting me go".

"I'll say one of them stole you again", he says. I chuckle.

"You have everything planned out perfectly. Thanks".

"I can't believe Mum and Dad would do this, it isn't like them." He sighs. "So you're having a boy?" he asks.

"Yeah". He smiles. I cradle my large baby bump and he puts his hand on top of mine.

"You always wanted a boy. I'm so happy for you. It's a lot earlier than I expected but it's still great."

"I'm happy that my siblings are happy about it. If only my parents were like that", I say.

"How many weeks are you, you got to be at least 20 because you're huge", he says.

"Thanks for reminding me", I say. He laughs.  "I'm......21 weeks."

"Wow really you look like 27 or 28 weeks", he says.

"How would you know what someone looks at 28 weeks?" I ask.

"Well I was alive when mum had you and Maddie", he says. Oh yeah! He looks at my arm and looks worried. I look at my arm and see my scar I got from Jared. I put my hand over the scar. "Did Darius do that?"

"No it was someone else".

"I'll kill them", he says.

"You're too late", I say.

"What?"

"Darius' pack killed him already".

Darius' POV:

I was so worried about Myah. I texted her and she didn't text back. She always texts back! I rang her hundreds of times and all I get is voicemail. My phone beeps. It was a text from Myah. ABOUT TIME! It said.....

"Darius I can't see you anymore. We're not right for each other, it's over. Don't ever call me or text me again. I don't want to see you so just leave me alone. I can't love a monster!"

Did she just break up with me? Why? I thought she loved me. She can't just do that over the phone. That isn't like her. I have to see her I love her so much I can't let things end between us. "Dude are you alright, you look sort of sad", Dominic says.

"Read this", I say. I pass him the phone and he reads it.

"I can't believe she said that", he says. "She would never call you a monster, she loves you. Why the hell would she text that."

"Because she hates me! I can't live without her what am I going to do? She won't even let me see her" I shout.

"Of course you can see her. Your baby is inside of her, you have the right to see your kid", he says.

"I probably won't be able to see the baby till it's born. I can't wait four months, I have to see her now", I say. I hit the door with my foot and it breaks to the ground.

"You have to control yourself, okay." I nod my head. "Good, I'll help you find her."

"No I'm fine I can do it on my own but thanks", I say.

"I'm coming and that's that. Now let's go", he says shifting into his wolf.

Thanks for reading, I'll upload soon.