Twins.

Chapter 34:

Darius' POV:

"Kids, come on, we need to drop you to your grandparents' house!" I call out. Sylvester comes out of his room with Lexi. She was in her lead and Sylvester was walking her. The doctor appointment was today and we had to drop the kids to Myah's parents' house. Sylvester and Faye love Lexi, they play outside and inside with her all the time.

"Ready, Dad," Sylvester confirms, smiling down at Lexi. She starts barking for his attention, she wants a cuddle. Sylvester lifts her up and starts rubbing behind her ears.

"Okay, one kid ready. Faye, where are you?" I demand. Faye doesn't turn up so I go into her bedroom to get her. "Come on, baby girl, we need to go or your Mommy and I are going to be late."

"I want to come," Faye pouts, giving me her puppy dog eyes that she knows I can't resist refusing to.

"You are coming," I remind, poking her nose.

"No, I mean to see the baby; I want to know if it's a girl or boy."

"We'll tell you when we collect you; you can't go into the doctor's with us."

"Why not?" she asks disappointedly.

"You just can't. I'm sorry, darling, but look, if it makes you feel any better, you can be the first to know."

"REALLY?!" she squeals with delight

"Yes, but don't tell anyone. Keep it a secret, now come on, baby, let's go." I take her hand and lift her up. Now I need to find Myah! "Myah, where did you go?"

"Darius, I need you to help me," Myah orders from the bedroom. Is she okay?! I rush into the bedroom with Faye in my arms. Myah was sitting on the bed, trying to get up. "I'm stuck, I can't get up." I laugh at her on the bed. "Stop laughing, it's not funny!"

"No, baby, it is," I chuckle.

"I'm so goddamn fat that I can't even get up off a bed!" Myah sighs.

"You're not fat, Myah. You're beautiful and glowing," I assure her, giving her baby bump a little stroke.

"No, I'm fat and it's your entire fault, you fucking asshole," Myah growls.

"Since you called me that, now I won't help you up," I taunt, sticking my tongue out as I tease her.

"I didn't mean it, now help me," Myah pleads.

"Should I help her, Faye?" I question.

"No!" Faye giggles in my arms.

"I swear you better help me or I'll kick your ass," Myah informs angrily.

"And how will you do that if you can't get up?" I remark, raising my eyebrow.

"Dammit, I didn't think it through." I laugh loudly and put Faye down. I take Myah's two arms and help her up. "Asshole," she mutters when she's up.

"I could put you back on the bed," I chortle.

"You wouldn't dare," Myah warns.

"Don't worry, I won't. Your Mommy's in a really bad mood, Faye," I note, studying Myah. She looks tired, annoyed and cranky.

"I can see," Faye agrees, nodding which just makes Myah more annoyed.

"Now let's get to this appointment, we're going to be late," I state. I take Myah's hand and hold Faye with my free arm. After locking the house, we all get in the car and I drive to her parents' house. Sylvester gets out first with Lexi and runs up to the door. I open the door for Faye and help her out and she runs after Sylvester. Myah was waiting for me to help her. I pretend to not notice her and start walking to the front door. Myah coughs loudly for my attention and I chuckle while turning back around.