The Proposal.

Chapter 20:

Myah's POV:

I wake up. It is 11am, wow I slept in late. I put on the same clothes as yesterday. I better remember to get some clothes while I'm over there today. I can't wear the same clothes every day. When I'm dressed and washed I go into the kitchen.

"Why hello sleepy head", Daniel says, sitting on the couch playing with Sylvester.

"Sorry thanks for feeding him", I say, taking Sylvester.

"Don't say sorry you deserve to lie in from what you've been through", Jack says. I sit at the kitchen table and Jack passes me some breakfast. I thank him and eat it fast.

"Daddy", Sylvester says.

"Yeah baby, you're seeing him today", I say.

"Yay", he shouts. I get up and walk to the front door. Jack comes over with the pushchair.

"I don't need it", I say.

"I'm coming with you", Jack says.

"What?" I ask.

"To look after you and make sure he doesn't try to do anything", he says.

"I can look after myself but thanks".

"No buts I'm coming". I sigh but allow him to come. We arrive at the house a few minutes later. I open the door and walk in quietly. I bump into Chase.

"Oh sorry", I say.

"Myah you're back. Wait let me get Darius", he says.

"No don't tell him I'm here yet", I say. He sighs and nods his head. I get Jack to look after Sylvester while I go into my- I mean Darius' bedroom. I get a bag and put as many clothes and things that I own in it.

Darius' POV:

I smelt her scent she was in the house, wait she was in our bedroom. I flit to our bedroom quickly. Outside off it were Jack and Sylvester.

"DADDY!" he screams in delight.

"I've missed you so much little man", I say taking him from Jack and hugging him. "Can you look after him while I talk to Myah?"

"I don't think that's a very good idea", Jack says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"She doesn't really want to talk to you or see you", he answers.

"I need to tell her something. She's got it all wrong, I would never cheat on her".

"I still don't think you should see her, it will only make things worse".

"I have to sort things out". I put Sylvester in the pushchair and go into the bedroom. I find Myah putting clothes into a bag. I run up to her. "Myah". I give her a hug and she stiffens. I move away from her. She didn't look like the Myah that I remembered, she had a cold look on her face. She turns away from me and go's over to one of the drawers and pulls things out of it. "Don't go in that one", I say.

"Why, do you have more secrets in there?"

"I don't have any secrets just a surprise". She looks at something in the drawer that makes her go completely shocked looking. I guess she found it. She pulls out the ring I was going to propose to her with.

"You were going to propose to her", Myah shouts.

"No I was going to propose to you. Myah there is no her, you have it all wrong".

"Don't deny it Darius, Lucy told me on the phone".

"She and I are nothing. Don't leave let me explain".