Wedding Day.

Chapter 22:

Myah's POV:

*Seven months later...*

My Mum was fixing my hair.

"You look beautiful", she says.

"Thanks Mum", I smile.

"Now are you sure you want to get married? You're only 18".

"God Mum of course I do, I wouldn't be standing here if I didn't want to".

"Okay, okay. There, you look perfect". I turn around and look in the mirror and twirl.

"Thanks Mum". I say giving her a tight hug. She starts tearing up. "God Mum the wedding hasn't even started yet".

"I'm sorry darling. You know me", she says, taking a tissue out of her purse and I chuckle. While she's wiping her eyes Karen comes in. She was now eight months pregnant and huge. Karen stares at me in awe and starts to cry too.

"Oh my god, Myah, you look wonderful", she smiles, while giving me a hug. It was really hard to hug her with her bump in the way.

"You do too", I smile back, while I rub her bump.

"Thanks. So are you ready to marry my little brother?" she chuckles. A bigger smile lights up on my face when I hear that.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Wait, who's looking after Sylvester?"

"Don't worry he's with your brother and Daniel", she says. My Dad knocks on the door.

"Are you ready baby girl?" he asks.

"Yes", I say, he takes my arm. My bridesmaids Jade, Savannah and Dawn walk down the aisle with Darius' groomsmen Adam, Dominic and Brandon. My maid of honour was Karen and Darius' best man was Chase, they walk down next. I can't believe we were really doing it, I was going to get married to the man I love any minute now.

"You look beautiful princess", my dad says.

"Thanks Daddy". It was now our turn to walk down the aisle. I grip my father's arm. I was so nervous but when I saw Darius the nervousness went away. His face lit up in a huge smile when he saw me. My father squeezes my arm as he hands me to Darius. My father then sits in the front row beside my Mum who had tears streaming down her face. God Mum!

"You look so amazingly beautiful", Darius whispers into my ear, then kisses my cheek.

"We are gathered here today to join together Myah Fields and Darius Walker in holy matrimony", the priest says. I couldn't stop smiling. I was just about to marry the man I loved. After a few minutes, it was my turn to say "I do."

"I do", I say. The priest asks Darius the same.

"I do", Darius says, with a huge smile on his face.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride", the priest says. Darius took me into his arms and kissed me. I deepen the kiss and we stand there for what felt like eternity. A round of applause broke out as we kissed. We continue to make out and the applause got louder along with some whistles.

"God you two, get a room", Adam smirks. We pull back finally, I blush and Darius chuckles.

"Oh we got a room back at the hotel and we'll use it", Darius smirks which makes more whistles happen and people chuckle.

"Can I go to their room too?" I hear Sylvester ask Daniel.

"Um...Sylvester, I don't think you'll want to go in there, they won't be.....sleeping", Daniel stutters and everyone laughs which makes me go completely red.