I Love You.

Hey guys. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. It's chapter 4: if you have any ideas leave a comment. Thanks!!

Myah's POV:

I wake up the next morning. Ugh I have to face him today. He probably hates me. I have a shower and get dressed. I unlock the door and walk to the dining room. I try to hide my face so no one would see me. I scan the room, Darius isn't there. Whew.

"Myah is that you?" Chase asks me.

"Yes it is", I say.

"Are you and Darius a..." Chase says.

"No I didn't mean to kiss him I just couldn't control myself", I say.

"So you haven't chosen a mate yet?" he asks.

"No sorry I need more time."

"That's fine", he says. He smiles then leaves. I eat breakfast quickly then go to the sitting room. My friends Savannah and Dawn who I met yesterday come over to me.

"Are you okay?" Dawn asks.

"No I've ruined everything", I say.

"Have you talked to him yet?" Savannah asks.

"No and I am trying to keep it that way", I say.

"You have to talk to him sometime", Dawn says.

"How do you tell a guy who you kissed that you have a bit of a crush on him", I say.

"You have a crush on him?" Savannah and Dawn shout in unison.

"Shhh...maybe...okay but it's only a tiny one", I say. Savannah and Dawn look behind me. I turn around and spot Darius at the sitting room door looking around. He spots me and I try to duck my head. But he's already walking over to me.

"Myah, where have you been? I've been looking for you for ages", he says. Savannah and Dawn get up and say, "We'll talk to you later." Don't leave me with him. I sigh.

"I'm sorry about last night", I say.

"You don't have to be sorry", he replies.

"It's just I kind of have a...thing for you", I say looking at the ground.

"I had one for you when I first saw you", he says.

"You're just saying that", I say.

"No I'm not, I truly thought you were the most beautiful person in the world and I knew I had to have you", he says taking my hand in his. His touch was so soft and loving I never wanted him to let go of me.

"And if you don't feel like being my mate can we at least stay friends", he says.

"I think I'm going to pick you", I say.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah", I say. He holds me by the waist and kisses me. I put my arms around his neck and he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. I then remembered there were people in the room. I pulled back.

"I better tell Chase", I say. He nods his head and pecks me on my lips before I leave. I find Chase in his bedroom. I knock on the door.

"Come in." I walk into his room. "Oh hey!" he says.

"Hi, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I've chosen my mate to be Darius I'm sorry. But I've fallen in love with him."

"You've chosen already. Are you sure? Don't you think you should get to know a few others before you choose", he says irritated.

"I'm sure. I've met everyone else and I only have feelings for Darius. He was so kind to me when we met and then I just...I don't know how to explain it I'm sorry. You're a great guy all of you are but Darius has my heart", I say.

"Anyway he can give it to me", he chuckles. "I'm joking, you have your mind made up I can't change it. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness", he says. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"Thanks", I say. He smiles at me and I wave goodbye. I leave his room and look for Darius. I find him talking to Adam and Dominic.

"Well, well if it isn't Darius' mate", Adam says smirking at me. I smirk back and sit on Darius' lap. He pulls me closer and he kisses me softly on the lips.

"I'll need some time to get used to this", Dominic says. Darius and I laugh. Darius combs through my hair and I put my head on his chest. Adam and Dominic get up.

"We better go" Dominic says.

"Yeah, I'll be back later baby", Darius says standing up also. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"Tonight's a full moon", Adam says.

"Aw I guess I'll see you later then", I say. Darius kisses me goodbye then leaves with Adam and Dominic. A half an hour later everyone has left and I'm the only one in the house. I decide to get something to eat then go to bed. At 2am Darius comes into my bedroom. "Hey sweetie I was just checking if you were okay", he says.

"I'm fine so what did you do?" I asked intrigued. He sits on the bed beside me.

"Just hunted really, I should leave you get some sleep. See you in the morning", he says getting up.

"No wait I thought you'd sleep in here tonight you know since we're mates."

"Okay sure. As long as you don't think it's too fast", he replies. He takes of his clothes just leaving on his boxers. He was so sexy! His muscular body gets into the bed. He holds me and kisses my neck until I fall asleep. The last thing I hear is him saying "I love you".

Did you like that? Myah and Darius. YAY!!! Thanks for reading. Leave a comment if you have any ideas. Thanks! Sorry that is was short.