Jack.

Chapter 12:

It's Christmas in a few days, so Happy Christmas everyone! Have a great day! This is my early Christmas present for you guys! Haha, anyways here's the next chapter. By the way check out my new story, if you haven't already. It's called "Pregnant By The School's Player".

Darius' POV:

I get up and look at Myah who's still asleep. I move her hair out of her face and look at her gorgeousness. She was so beautiful awake and asleep. She kicks me in the leg and I smile at her. I get dressed and make her breakfast. I bring it into our room and find her awake.

"Did I wake you?" I ask.

   "No".

"I thought you might want breakfast in bed", I say coming over to her and putting it on the table beside her.

"Aw that's so sweet, thank you", she says, sitting up properly. I give her a kiss on the forehead and go to the door.

"If you need anything just give me a shout".

"Okay thanks babes", she says blowing me a kiss. I chuckle and go to the sitting room where I'm greeted by my two best friends.

"How's the misses?" Dominic says.

"Fine she just woke and is having breakfast", I answer.

"I don't know how you sleep during the night with her", Adam says.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I slept with her, she kicked me like crazy during the night", Adam says. I laugh.

"Oh I'm used to it", I say.

"When did you sleep with her", Dominic asks.

"Two days ago, you know while I was looking after her and you were tracking Jared", Adam says.

"You actually slept in the bed with her", Dominic says.

"Yeah, she asked me to. I never got to sleep so I just stayed in the bed with her", Adam says. Myah comes into the room twenty minutes later and sits on my lap.

"Hey guys", she says.

"Hey", they say. Dawn and Savannah come over.

"Hey Myah, do you want to come shopping with us?" Savannah asks.

"Can I", Myah asks me.

"Of course you can, you don't have to ask", I say.

"Don't worry we'll look after her", Dawn says taking Myah's hand.

"Bye darling", I say. I caress her tummy and give her a quick peck on the lips.

"Bye", she says waving goodbye, the girls walk away squealing with excitement. What is up with girls and shopping?

"I still can't believe you got her knocked up", Dominic says and Adam laughs. I just roll my eyes.

Myah's POV:

We arrive at the shopping centre and I'm pulled into the nearest store by Savannah and Dawn. I don't buy anything I just help them pick out stuff.

Jack's POV:

I look at Jonathan, who's very tense looking. "Are you alright man?" I ask.

"Is that your sister?" he says pointing at something behind me. I turn around and look at where he's pointing. He was pointing at three girls and one of them had the same colour hair as Myah but I couldn't see her face.

"It can't be", I say turning back to him.

"Maybe you could just casually pass her and look at her face". I guess I could do that just to be sure especially since Jade said she saw her last week. "That's Myah", he says with a bewildered face.

"Dude it's not okay, let's just forget about it".

"No look", he says turning my face around. The girl turned around and I look at her face. It was Myah with a baby bump?

"Holy shit that is Myah, Jade was telling the truth", I say.

"Not just Myah but knocked up Myah."

"Fuck! I'll be back in a minute", I say. I walk up to the girls. "Myah", I say. Myah and the other two girls look at me. Myah walks over to me.

"What the hell are you doing here", she whispers.

"What the hell are you doing here", I say loudly.

"I'm here with my friends", she says. I look at the girls behind her and one of them waves at me.

"Who is this?" the girl who didn't wave at me asks.

"This is my nineteen year old brother Jack", Myah says.

"Why hello Jack", the girl who waved at me says, giving me another wave. I wave back awkwardly. The other girl steps on the girls foot and she yelps in pain.

"Why are you shopping when you could be home?" I say.

"Because I don't want to go back", Myah says.

"Why not? Do you not care about your own family? We thought you were dead and you didn't even bother to come and see us", I shout at her.

"I'm sorry, but they're my family now."

"When Jade told us she saw you, we thought she was lying just to make us feel better", I say.

"Yeah well she was telling the truth", Myah says.

"I'm so happy you're alive. We've missed you so much. Please just come back and see them please, do it for me", I plead. She sighs.

"I've missed you too", she says. She sighs again. "Okay I'll see them."

"Great come on", I say taking her hand.

"Girls I'll see you later, I'm just seeing my family", Myah says.

"Do you want us to come with you?" one of them asks.

"No thanks, I'll be fine. Bye", she says.

"Bye", both the girls say.