My Prince To The Rescue.

This is chapter 15:

Myah's POV:

I get out of my bed. I was still in the same clothes as yesterday and I was not going to wear them again today. I look in my old closet. All my clothes from before I left was still in there. The only thing that fit was a baggy black and white t-shirt and a skirt. I put on my black Ugg boots, brush my hair and put on some make-up. I go downstairs and sit at the kitchen table.

"Hey big sis", Maddie says. I smile at her.

"Yeah very big sis", Jack says smirking. I stick my tongue at him.

"Right we have to go to work, Jack you look after your sisters and don't leave the house, if you do you have to bring them with you. Got it?" Mum says.

"Got it bye", Jack says.

"Bye baby girls", Dad says kissing me and Maddie. "Oh yeah and Myah stay on the couch most of the day okay we don't want you getting hurt. If you need or want anything Jack will get it for you."

"What?!?" Jack protests.

"You heard goodbye", Dad says leaving the house. Mum gives me a hug but I don't hug back. She sighs and walks to the door. I didn't want things to end between me and her like this. This could be the last time I see her.

"Wait Mum", I say running up to her. I give her a big hug.

"Goodbye sweetheart", she says giving me a smile.

"Goodbye Mum", I say. Then she leaves as well. "Too bad I'm leaving today. I would have loved watching you getting me stuff", I say then laugh. He fake laughs and rolls his eyes.

"You're leaving, why?" Maddie says as tears start forming.

"I'm only going to live in another house. I'll still see you", I say.

"Promise me you'll visit", she says wiping her tears.

"We can go to the park or go for ice-cream", I say.

"Can we go for both", she says happily. Jack and I laugh.

"Yeah", I say. We eat breakfast then I go upstairs. I grab a few things that I'm going to bring with me to remind me of my old home. I take one last look at my room and head out my bedroom door. I walk downstairs and Jack gives me something. I look at it, it was my phone. "Where'd you find it?"

"I found it in Mums drawer".

"Thank you", I say.

"It's not a probl..." Jack says but is interrupted by a loud knock on the door. "Who the hell is that?"

"I'll get it", I say.

"No don't it could be a murderer", he says.

"Myah", the person at the door shouts. It was Darius. What was he doing here? I run to the door and open it. Darius and Dominic were standing there. I give Darius a ginormous hug.

"I told you she still loves you", Dominic says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. Of course I love Darius.

"Please Myah come back. I can't live without you. Whatever I did I'm sorry. Please I want to be with you and our little baby. I thought you wanted us to be a happy family", he says.

"Of course I want us to be a family. What's going on?" I ask.

"The text you sent me....."

"I didn't send you any text", I say. He passes me his phone and I read what it said. It was from my phone. Oh my god Mum! "I'll explain later."