"Anyways, you wanna dance to one more song before we go?" Luke slurs, smiling at me as he speaks loudly into my ear.

"Okay." I begin laughing, I guess at how drunk we were. A song I didn't know started playing, but Luke started nodding his head along when he heard it, so I assumed it was a good song.

"I don't even know what song this is." I yell into Luke's ear as we near the center of the crowd.

"Me either, I just wanna dance." He stops and pulls me towards him, our chests touching.

We separate again and before I can return to him each of us are taken by the hand and spun into someone else. I'm handed off to another person, spinning roughly into them. I look back and meet eyes with Luke before we are both pushed over to another person. Instead of allowing myself to be tossed of to another person, I pushed myself off of someone and squeezed through two people. The whole situation reminded me of scene from Tangled, and I started smiling at the thought of it.

Luke must have gotten the same idea as because when I emerged from the two people I fell into his arms. He was already smiling down at me when I looked up to him, I knew by the way he held me that it was him, and he must've known it was me too. And then he just stopped moving and kissed me, and then I stopped moving, and then the people around me stopped moving, and then the world stopped. My mind stopped working, my body put into the same trance I always find myself in when I am with Luke.

I was snapped back to reality when he pulled his lips from mine. He wasn't done destroying me yet. When his warm lips met my neck my eyes immediately fluttered closed, he knew exactly where to kiss, and he knew exactly what he was doing to me. Before I knew it he was done and was kissing the line of my jaw, and a second later our lips connected again. I still get butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me, and I love the way he reacts when I put my hand through his hair, the way his head turns to the side he wants me to touch.

"Get a room!" Someone yells, ruining the moment. I flip the person off and Luke whispers in my ear.

"That's a great idea." He takes my hand and pulls me through the crowd, and my mind is still buzzing from everything that just happened, and maybe the alcohol too.

At first I protested getting in the car with Luke because we both had had a little more to drink, but he seemed to recover from it a lot faster than I had. When we got to his apartment it felt like we were little kids running to a secret hiding spot, typical teenagers sneaking around at 2 am.

*The rest of the chapter contains sexual content, if you do not want to read it skip to the end of the chapter.*

**Song for the rest of the chapter: Not the American Average - Asking Alexandria ;)**

Luke pulled me through the lobby of the building and into the empty elevator, hitting the button that indicated the floor we were going to. He didn't even wait for the door to close or for the elevator to start moving before pushing me against the wall and connecting his lips to mine, when the ding of the open doors sounded to tell us we were at our floor, he didn't even move, and I ran out giggling. He followed behind me, and every time I looked back he was smiling. Before I could open the door his arm wrapped around my waist and he spun me towards him, kissing me again. My back hit the door and I weakly felt for the handle, twisting it and allowing us in.

I heard his keys slam into the tray by the door and his Vans no longer squeaked with the steps we took, and my heels were somehow kicked off after I closed the door. Luke bent a little and his hands grabbed right behind my knees, lifting me up so my legs wrapped around his hips, and our lips met again.

We kissed as he walked down the hall and to his room, and he set me down, using his foot to shut the door. His lips went to the other side of my neck this time, and he kissed the bottom by my collar bone, leaving a small love bite that he sunk his teeth into. My hands tugged at his hair and soft moans escaped both pairs of lips, his muffled into my neck, each sound he makes vibrating in my chest. His hands left my body and began lifting up his sweatshirt, which was loose on my body. Once it was over my head, Luke threw it to the ground and lowered his head again to kiss me. I was the one to break the kiss, sliding the bottom of Luke's shirt up, he ripped the shirt over his head and threw it next to the sweatshirt.