Chapter 12

•5 weeks later•

Summer had gotten a little better, and she was taken off life support, but.........she was still in a coma. And Baekyeol had gotten a girlfriend, named Faith, ironic right? They've been dating for 3 weeks.

Kaito was basically a hollow shell now. The most he talked since it happened was at the talent show when he sang.

They tried to get him to eat, but he rarely ever did. Cathrine was getting desperate, they all were. The last thing they wanted or needed was Kaito passing out when Summer woke up.

At school, Kaito was really mean, and cold. He didn't exactly join the bullies but he would occasionally hit a student if they made him mad, or if they talked shit about Summer.

And to make things worse this new girl who arrived after Summer was shot was trying to get with Kaito, ignoring him when he said he had a girlfriend.

"You're an angel!" Daisy said. (This is name of new girl.)

"Go away." Kaito said.

"Why are you so mean?" Daisy's friend said.

"It's the way I am."

"Such a bitter pill." Daisy's friend said.

"I don't really care."

•Later that day•

"You're a nightmare." The bullies said.

"I know but I don't care" Kaito said as he sat on the floor because the bullies had kicked him down.

"Heartless bitch." The main girl bully said.

The guys watched from the corner getting mad and advancing forward but somehow Kaito heard them and held out his hand making them stop.

"And?" Kaito said. He turned around and walked away with the guys.

"How'd you hear us coming up behind you?" Kyung whispered.

"Jungkook's been giving me lessons." Kaito nibbles before walking off towards the side of the building where they parked their bikes.

"Hey come to think of it, how does Kaito get here and go home? He always leaves the house and the school early." Kyung said.

"Well then let's go look." Daeseok said grabbing Tonys hand and running off after Kaito.

As the guys reached the corner Kaito, who was riding Summers bike, came zooming past them.

"Wait Kaito!" Baekyeol yelled making Kaito stop.

"How'd you learn to ride a bike?" Baekyeol said once they were next to Kaito.

Without lifting the helmet visor Kaito replied, "Jungkook. And when I don't want to drive I just use James to help me, since Summer had told James and Lena to respond to my commands too."

With that Kaito drove off leaving the guys in a cloud of dust.

(I'm seriously considering to not wake Summer up.)

(So it's taken some thinking, and maybe a couple slaps from my friends, but I've finally come up with what will happen to Summer. Of course you must wait, so let's get on with it.)

After Kaito drove off Baekyeol picked up his girlfriend, and they all went home.

(Just so you know Tony lives with Daeseok at the mansion now. And when I say "guys" I mean the EXO boys and Tony. -I just realized I named Daeseok's bf Tony, as in Tony Stark, Iron Man-)

They parked their bikes in the garage, and walked inside.

After giving a quick tour of the house to Faith, since she's never been there before, they all sat down in the living room.

Just then Jin came rushing into the living room from the direction of the hospital room. "Get Kaito now!!" He said to the guys before running back down the hall.

Without hesitation the guys all jumped up and ran upstairs followed by a very confused Faith.

Without knocking the guys tumbled through the door. "What the hell!?" Kaito said jumping up.

"Jin needs you!! It's about Summer!!" Baekyeol said.

Without responding Kaito jumped over the guys who were laying on the floor and ran downstairs.

The guys got up and quickly went downstairs. Baekyeol started pacing.

•With Kaito•

"Jin?! What's wrong with Summer!?" Kaito said quickly the worry written across his face.

Jin sighed and pushed the hospital door open slowly. "She's.....

....awake."