Chapter 1

(Summer is 16 in this book, Jungkook is
35, Jeongguk 35, Taeyeon and Seohyun 34. I don't remember if I mentioned an age for Tae so we will just say he is 36 in this book. But if I did say an age tell me and I'll change this one.)

Summer walked into the school, and immediately caught the eyes of many boys that were in the hall way.

It might be because she was really pretty or her outfit or probably both.

(She looks like this minus the demon tail , angel wings and wolf ears

(She looks like this minus the demon tail , angel wings and wolf ears.)

As she continued down the hall she heard crying and the sound of punching.

She rounded the corner and saw a group of people beating a boy. "Those must be the bad boys, oh and the mean girls." She thought.

"Alright time to stop this." She muttered cracking her knuckles before marching in front of the boy.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size bitch!" Summer shouted in the kids face.

The kid -who Summer later found out was the leader and the meanest boy in school- looked at Summer and laughed.

"Oh? And what are you going to do about it?" The boy mocked making his friends laugh.

"This." Summer said kicking the boy in the nuts before grabbing the beaten up kid and walking away.

"Y-you b-better run. He's g-going to g-get you." The beaten up kid said.

"What's your name?" Summer said.

"Kaito."

"Well Kaito I would love to see him try. Now let's look at those marks."

Summer pulled Kaito to the steps and examined the marks that were visible. She gentle touched his ribs to see if anything was broken.

"Does this hurt?" Summer asked touching Kaito's side making him hiss.

"Yeah, a lot."

"You might have deep bruising I can't fix you up here but if you come to my house this afternoon I can fix them." Summer offered standing up and pulling Kaito up with her.

"Su-" Kaito got cut off by the bully(we name him Luke).

"You!" Luke shouted marching to them.

"You'll pay!" He said bringing his fist back and launching it forward at Summer.

Summer caught his fist and sent one of her own making Luke stumble back. She did a front flip over Luke landing behind him.

Before Luke could do anything Summer punched him, and sent a roundhouse kick to Luke's head knocking him to the floor.

By now the fight had attracted a large crowd of kids.