Chapter 10

•Next Day, At Lunch•

Kaito got off Summer's bike and hobbled next to her. "Are you sure you can go to school?" Summer said.

"Yeah Uncle Jin said you can stay home for a few days." Chanbaek said.

"I'm fine. Let's just go." Kaito grunted.

•At Lunch•

The guys, Kaito and Summer were sitting down talking when the cafeteria doors opened up.

Out of curiosity Summer looked up. "Hey look it's Tony." She said whispering to the guys and Kaito.

Tony walked through the cafeteria, ignore his "friends" and grabbed his lunch.

Ignoring his "friends" calls to sit there he weaved his way through the crowd to stand next to Summer's table.

"C-can I sit here? Please?" He asked.

"N-" Summer started.

"Yeah! Sit here." Kaito said interrupting Summer and removing his backpack from the bench.

"I um took your advice Kaito." Tony said barely above a whisper, "My boyfriend just transferred to this school."

"You're gay!?" Summer said.

"Shhh!" Kaito said.

"Oops sorry. That's cool tho, my whole family is like gay or bi one of the two." Summer said, "Including their parents, who are my uncles."

"Yeah Kaito told me last night." Tony said nervously.

"Speaking of last night, where were you last night Daeseok?" Summer said eyeing him suspiciously.

"Um- I- I was at my apartment. I rented one here for like a get away from your house." Daeseok said nervously.

Kaito secretly looked between Daeseok and Tony.

"How long have you had this apartment for Daeseok?" Kaito said.

"2-2 months." Daeseok stuttered.

When Kaito looked back at Tony, Tonh was nodding his head. And when he looked back at Daeseok, Daeseok made a "come here" sign with his hand.

Tony got up from the table making Kaito gasp and stand up.

Before Tony could even get around the table Kaito started squealing making the whole table look at him.

"You.....and him.......and you." Kaito said pointing between Daeseok and Tony.

"Baby breath." Summer said, "What is it?"

"Daeseok and Tony....are dating." He gasped out.

The EXO boys (not Daeseok) went silent before bursting out in laughter. "Daeseok? Gay? No, he likes girls."

Summer and Kaito looked at Daeseok and Tony, who had just finished walking around the table. They watched as Daeseok pulled Tony into his lap and their faces turned red.