Chapter 7

•At the mall•

"So where should we go first?" Kaito said.

"Lets go to a hair salon." Summer said pulling Kaito into a store.

"What would you like sir?" The hairstylist asked.

"He wants this." Summer said showing the hairstylist a picture on her phone.

"Mkay." The hairstylist said getting to work.

30 minutes later Kaito's hair was done. "Well what'd ya think?" The lady said turning Kaito to the mirror.

"Wow, I love it." Kaito said.

"Great!" The lady said.

(This except both his eyes are black, he doesn't have horns, but he does have those scars

(This except both his eyes are black, he doesn't have horns, but he does have those scars.)

After Summer paid they walked out of the store. "I love you hair!" Summer said squealing.

"Well thank you. My amazing girlfriend picked it. Now where should we go next?" Kaito said grabbing Summer's hand.

"Over here!" Summer said and dragged Kaito into the next store.

"Try on this and this and this and this." Summer said throwing a bunch of clothes at Kaito.

After he tried them all on, they bought them, and then Kaito changed into his favorite outfit.

"How do I look?" Kaito said.

"You look very handsome." Summer said.

(This but minus the dragon tail)

"Come on we got to get home now." Summer said pulling Kaito out of the mall.

"What about you?" Kaito asked.

Summer stared at him weirdly. "In case you forgot I'm a shapeshifter so I can shift into any hairstyle, eye color or animal I want to. Or did you just forget that small fact babe?" Summer said.