Chapter Thirty-Three - True Aries

Start from the beginning

I heard movement and before I knew it, Aries was kneeling down before me, "Face it Blair, that's what I did, we're both the traitor," he told me, "Did it ever cross your mind of how my story to give you your powers made no sense?" he questioned. 

No it hadn't, I put my full trust in Aries without a second doubt, how stupid am I? 

He chuckled, "Didn't think so." he replied, "It makes no sense when you think about it, I'm the only one who survived the previous war yet the traitor survived to because I lost." he explained, standing up and looking away from me, I slowly lifted my head up causing him to turn around and face me, "Oh please, it only works if the survivor and the traitor are one of the same." he explained, "Which unfortunately means you're the traitor as well Blair, but there can only be one true Aries after all." he explained. 

I stood up, anger surging through my body, "You...." I growled, my eyes glowing a deep crimson red, "I'm going to kill you!" 

I clicked my fingers without a second thought and the ambitious red glow danced around me as I turned into my Aries form. The ram-like horns stuck out of my head like knives, the ink stains started from my feet and marked everywhere up to one side of my cheek, I was barefoot like usual and my nails grew longer and was the colour of black, I wore the long red dress like usual and my eyes glowed brighter than ever before. 

And suddenly everything made sense. The war. Everything. It wasn't me, Blair, who was the traitor. It was naturally just Aries to be the traitor as usual. Due to them being the twelfth zodiac they would be young and jealous of the oldest, which would be Pisces since they would be number one, they were jealous and went against their commands, destroying the world they loved. Everything made sense. What caused me to lose control of my powers was the fact that I rejected Aries from my body, soul and mind, which caused a reaction to take place, but if I let my inner Aries take control, I wonder what would happen. 

But, with only half of Aries' powers, I can't destroy the world, I need the full Aries power, to have full control, to have full power. It was now my mission: I was going to destroy the world. 

I wasted no time, before the other Aries could click his fingers to turn into his form, I dived onto his body, throwing him harshly against the floor, "Die!" I yelled, I wanted his power, I wanted the full power, it's all I wanted. It's all I need. Who needs, friends, love and money when you've got power? I need to destroy the world. 

I want my revenge. 

I rapidly punched and punched the living hell out of the other Aries as much as I could, the link from his body absorbed into mine as I continued punching him, never growing tired of what his limp body had to offer for me. I was in control of this situation, but I want more control. I want control of everything. I'm going to destroy the world. 

The ink from his body faded into a crimson red colour, with the ink absorbed into my body, I felt more power, more control, I began to laugh as I kept doing what I had to do: kill him. And as I lifted my hand up once more, his head lolled to one side. 

"Huh? You all out of working juice there, Aries?" I questioned, my long nails scaling across his skin to feel a pulse: there was none. I looked up, and a sudden stinging pain surged through my left eye. I wailed out in agony until the pain faded away. 

I looked up into the window of the mirrior, looking at my left eye, it had now changed so the iris and pupil were pink and blue. The vitreous had turned into a dark hypnotic black, seeming to absorb everything like a blackhole, I felt more power with this by my side, I felt worthy: I am worthy. 

Around the eye had every sign the zodiac had to offer: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces: the Zodiac Eye. Only I was worthy of this. I had reached the full Aries power and was the only one who had control of their full Aries ability. 

I laughed maniacally, "Finally, I will....I will end the world!" I yelled, my voice was hoarse and deep. I was no longer Blair as I had absorbed into Aries, I was now Aries. I clapped my hands together with my eyes closed before slowly dragging them apart as I opened my eyes, in my palm revealed a sphere shape coated with the Aries red, this contained my power, I slammed the sphere onto the ground of his office and watched as the electric surges travelled through the floor, slowly tearing everything apart. 

The school began to fall apart, I laughed wickedly, watching the destruction fall in front of me, out of the window I witnessed everything copy the schools destruction, everything around me, and everything on the entire planet, was falling apart because of my doing. I laughed louder, I have never felt such power. Sorry Zodiac's, but I've won. I'll win the fight and control the world to my hearts content, I will win. I won't lose. I will never lose. 

"I'm...." I began, as the school was fully damaged, I noticed a few silhouettes across from me, I knew all to well who they were. They were the only people with the strong mind, body and power to survive this chaos, only I was stronger and more powerful, none of them can stand a chance against me. 

With the loss of Sagittarius, Taurus, half a Gemini and now Aries, they're most probably at their weakest. It left Pisces, Aquarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, Virgo, Libra, Leo and Cancer and the other Gemini, but, if we're going by names it left Shannon, Bronwyn, Eleanor, Jake, Cody, Scarlett, Levi, Vivian and River.

I have power and full control, including the Zodiac Eye, they're never defeat me, sorry to burst their bubble but they won't, they don't withstand a fighting chance against me. I'll win, I won't lose: I'll never lose. 

"I'm the True Aries!"