Chapter Sixty-Four

"The end is nigh! The apocalypse is upon us! The angels talk to me, and they asked me to talk to you! The apocalypse...." A preacher shouts on a street corner. Dean crosses the street heading towards him.

"Hey! I'm Dean Winchester. Do you know who I am?" Dean states approaching.

"Dear God"

"I'll take that as a yes. Listen, I need you to pray to your angel buddies and let them know that I'm here" The preacher falls to his knees in prayer.

"Our father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name...."

"You pray too loud" Castiel touches the preacher and he falls to the ground, unconscious. He drags Dean into the nearby alley and beats him up.

"What, are you crazy?"

"I rebelled for this?! So that you could surrender to them?"

"Cas! Please!"

"I gave everything for you. And this is what you give to me"

"Do it. Just do it!" Castiel unclenches his fist and touches Dean's shoulder, knocking him out.

...................

Erika drops into a diner booth and pushes a piece of paper, Lucifer's piece of paper across the table to the figure sat across from her, Klaus looks to it and then to her, they share a smirk.

....................

Sam stands in front of Bobby.

"Bobby, what do you mean, "Adam is gone?"" Sam asks.

"Should I say it in Spanish?"

"He's gone how? What the hell, Bobby?!"

"Watch your tone, boy. He was right in front of me, and he disappeared into thin air" Castiel appears carrying a bloody and battered Dean.

"Because the angels took him"

"What the hell happened to him?" Sam asks.

"Me" Castiel answers.

"What do you mean, the angels took Adam? You branded his ribs, didn't you?" Sam asks.

"Yes. Adam must have tipped them"

"How?"

"I don't know. Maybe in a dream" Castiel answers.

"Well, where would they have taken him?" Sam asks.

......................

Erika smiles as Maddox climbs out of a blacked out SUV, she turns to Klaus who nods, they both watch as Greta, another witch, leaves the same SUV.

"I can't believe we're going to do this" Klaus states. "I can't believe it's finally happening" he wraps an arm around Erika and kisses her head.

......................

Dean is now handcuffed to a cot in the bunker panic room, Sam leans against the wall watching him.

"How you feeling?" Sam asks.

"Word to the wise: don't piss off the nerd angels. So how's it going?"

"Adam's gone. The angels have him"

"Where?"

"The room where they took you and Erika"

"You sure?" Dean asks.

"Cas did a re-con"

"And?"

"And the place is crawling with mooks...Pretty much a no-shot-in-hell, hail-Mary kind of thing"