Chapter Thirteen

Dean knocks on the motel room before stepping in, Erika sits on the bed wearing just the blanket, her hair down, her laptop open on her legs. Dean holds up the brown paper bag and sets it on the side.

"Coffee" he offers, she smirks and nods.

"Thanks" she answers and looks back to her laptop. "If you have to get going" she offers. "I can make my own way home"

"Actually....I was going to ask you to come with us" Dean moves to sit on the bed across from her, Erika raises an eyebrow at him.

"No" she answers, he frowns at her. "I don't want to be a third wheel and you and Sam are dealing with some things right now.....perhaps further down the road, love" she stands with the blanket moving to gather her clothes. Dean stands following her.

"Is this about....what we?" She chuckles.

"Don't flatter yourself, I am perfectly capable of screwing someone and then carrying on as normal, but you and Sam, you need to sort yourselves out, and a tag along monster won't help" she turns to him and smiles. "You know where I will be any way, love" she whispers before kissing him. Dean smirks kissing her back. "Go on" she tells him pulling back. "Go hunt some monsters" she teases before disappearing into the bathroom, Dean sighs and smiles.

"I'll call you" He shouts, Erika chuckles from the bathroom.

"I look forward to it, love" she shouts back, Dean turns and leaves the motel room.

...........

Erika pulls the coffee Dean had brought in from it's bag and then moves to the sink pulling off it's lid, then pours the coffee down the drain and using her teeth rips open the blood bag in her free hand before she pours that into the empty styrofoam cup, and then sets the lid on the top, before she leaves the motel room. She moves the the blacked out SUV waiting for her and the figure leaning against it, she smiles and walks quicker.

"Nik" she greets, her twin turns to her and smiles before pulling her into a hug.

"Rikki" he greets back.

"Drop me at the bar" she begs of him.

"You called me all this way, for a lift?" she smirks up at him and then pouts. "Urgh, bloody hell, fine" she smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Thank you, love" she bounces over to the car door and climbs in, Klaus sighs and follows her.

...............

Dean and Sam share a look as they enter Erika's bar, the whole place is packed in a post Halloween bash, they both make their way to the bar where Erika and her roped in bar help are serving drinks, Erika sees them and smiles.

"Hey!" she cheers moving to them, Dean chuckles leaning on the bar.

"Are you drunk?" he asks her, she shrugs.

"Maybe" she answers. "But it's a party!" she cheers and the whole bar cheers. "Nik!" she cheers spinning to the man behind the bar. "Come meet the humans" she teases, Klaus rolls his eyes and moves to her. "Humans this is Niklaus" she introduces. "My twin, Nik these are humans" she smirks and stumbles a little.

"I am aware what they are, Sister, Sam and Dean Winchester" Klaus greets. "She told me about you when she was capable of" he teases, Erika smirks at them.

"I'll get you some drinks" she tells them both heading down the bar. Klaus watches her go before turning to the brothers, his scary protective brother face appearing.

"It goes without saying, that should anything happen to my dear twin sister, you two shall be the first I kill" he promises with a smile. Erika heads back towards the with two beers.